Mercy remembered that they become over-protective and over clingy towards her. Mercy slowly nodded her head. "Linah please stop" Baekhyun cried.

But Linah ignored him, "It's because they know the truth that you didn't know. They know that you are Sarang. Suho's long last sister and also you didn't die"

Mercy panicked, "No, Y-you are l-lying. I'm not S-Sarang. I'm M-Mercy, Mercy Catherine".

"Oh dear, you still don't get it. You are his sister. Am I right Suho?" Linah asked Suho.

Mercy looked at Suho, who currently shocked, Mercy slowly moved towards the glass, "She is lying right? I'm not Sarang. Tell me"

The boys looked at the ground, their eyes were flowing from tears. Guilt is killing them. "For god sake please answer my question. Tell her that I'm not Sarang. Tell her that I'm not your sister" Mercy screamed.

"She is right. You are my sister. You are our Sarang" Suho screamed back. Mercy stunned to hear that, her whole world crashed.

He told everything to her, from the starting of her first accident to her last accident in India, which made her to stay away from her own family.

Mercy fell on the floor. "Noona" Kai shouted. Mercy cried, "My whole life is a fake. My name is fake. Everything is fake"

"Mercy, please try to understand-" Luhan cut off by her. "Stop, Stop. Everything you say is lie. For the whole time you people lied to me. How could you do this to me? My mom is not my real Mom, My Younger brother is not my Real brother. My D-dad whom I cherished is not my real dad. My life is full of lie" Mercy closed her ears and shouted.

"What is all these drama?" A guy entered into the room. "Shi Woo?" Baekhyun eyes widened in shock. He is the guy who approached her on the day when Mercy threatened to leave Korea. (Chapter:20)

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked him. "Me? I'm the one who told Linah about your little secret or should I say big secret?" Shi Hoo smirked at them.

"I thought you liked her, how could you hurt her?" Luhan shouted.

 "Yeah, I like her. But don't you guys remember how you humiliated me in front of her. I was hurt, do you know feeling of humiliating in front of the girl you like?" Shi hoo glared at them

He continued, "One day when I was walking on the corridor I overheard Baekhyun and Kyungsoo that day when you guys went to sign up for the clubs. I was really curious what you guys planned to hide it from her. (Chapter : 24)

From that day onwards I watched- no I stalked you guys. But that didn't help me to gather information. Do you remember your little talk with Jane that day?" Shi Hoo pointed at Suho, "I'll help you to remember, that day you explained everything to Jane with the help of Myungsoo and Hana. That is the time I found everything"

Mercy gasped, "Does those three know?". Linah patted Mercy, "Yeah dear. they know everything. They betrayed you".

"Then I team up with Linah. I know what you going to do on the stage Baekhyun. I don't let that happen, so Linah cut off the power and I used that time to drag Mercy with me to the car. I kidnapped her. All the drama Linah made was totally my idea" Shi Hoo confessed everything to them.

"What do you want?" Kris asked him. If the glass wall is not here then Shi Hoo should be dead by now.

"Good question. I want her to hate you" Shi Hoo said to them. "You gone insane" Sehun scoffed. Mercy stood weekly, "You won Shi Hoo. I hate them, I hate them a lot to not to see their faces anymore"

"Mercy please no" Suho begged. "Do you know how it hurts me to know that I lived a fake life. Do you know how much it hurts to know that whom I trust the most is betrayed me? It hurts like I don't want to live anymore" Mercy clutched her chest.

"Don't worry baby doll, I'll help you" Linah smirked and took a pistol in her hands. "L-Linah, what are y-you doing? This is n-not our p-plan?" Shi Hoo panicked and others were shocked.

"Our plan? Wake up. You are just a card to bring her here, but my original plan is to kill her. I thought she already died, but my bad, she is alive. But not anymore" Linah pointed a gun towards Mercy.

"Linah, please don't. I'll do whatever you say. Please don't kill her" Baekhyun fell on his knees. "Sorry Love, I want her to leave this world" Linah blinked her eyes innocently.

"Linah, Please don't kill my sister. Please Linah" Suho shouted. The boys tried to break the glass, but they failed. They keep on hit the glass, hoping it will break soon.

"Linah, kill me. I don't want to live anymore" they stopped everything and looked at Mercy.

"Mercy" Baekhyun stood. Mercy turned to them, "I can understand that you guys hid the truth for my benefits. But it hurts, it hurts here" Mercy pointed her heart, "I thought I would never get hurt again. I couldn't take it anymore. If death can heal my pain, then gratefully I'm ready to die"

"Mercy don't you dare to say like that" Xiumin bang the glass wall. "Noona, we already lost you once, please" Sehun cried. "Mercy listen to us. We will save you" Chanyeol tried to break the glass more.

"The back up will be arrive soon. Please Mercy, don't take stupid decisions, that you'll regret later" Luhan warned her.

"Stop all your drama. It's no use. Mercy are you ready?" Linah asked Mercy. She closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"BANG" Linah shot her. Mercy fell on the floor with blood covered her. si Hoo ran and unlocked the door, which caused the boys to enter.

Lay checked Mercy pulse, "Guys, she is still alive. We need to take her to the hospital immediately". Baekhyun carried her in his arms only to stop by Linah.

"Where you think you are leaving?" She pointed a gun towards him. "Linah, I don't have time for your nonsense" Baekhyun tried to move, but she shot Mercy leg.

"Nooooo" Suho shouted. "One more step, I'll shoot her again" Linah warned them.

The door flung opened and revealed Min Joon and Myungsoo with a police. They captured Linah and took Mercy to the nearby hospital.

"Please Don't die" Baekhyun said before doctor's took Mercy into the operation theatre. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy that our boys won the award in 16th Top Chinese Music Awards. 

At the same time Luhan also won for his 'Reloaded'. It's so happy to know that they won at the same title 'Album of the year'. Congratulation guys for your achievement. I hope you will do more in the future. God bless you.

 So how was the chapter? What do you think will happen next? 

Comment and Vote.