41. Founder's Day-2

Start from the beginning

Baekhyun cried his heart out for not realising her love. Everyone gathered around them, looking at lifeless Mercy.

Then Legend Suho appeared and gave her a life not as a Fairy but as a Human like Baekhyun. He was happy to see her again. He promised that he never hurt her again and he will love her even in his afterlife.

They lived happily ever after.

-----------------------------------THE END----------------------------------

This is the end of the Play. Everyone around the place liked their drama.

"Guys, we made it" Hana whispered to them. The others nodded their head. "Let's go and meet Min Joon" Mercy went down with them.

Suddenly Min Joon appeared on the stage, "Guys, it's not over yet. Please enjoy the last show"

"Last show what is it?" Jane asked Hana and Mercy. They shrugs. "Do you guys- wait where are they?" Mercy looked around to see EXO but there was not there.

"What are they doing there?" Myungsoo pointed the stage. EXO stood in a Stage while smiling.

"This is for our Beautiful Tinker Bell" Baekhyun smiled at Mercy. They started to sing Peter Pan.

Oh woah~ oh woah oh oh oh woah~

Nalgeun ilgijang meonjireul teoreonae mundeuk pyeolchin got geu sogen haemarkge
Niga isseo (Niga isseo) ajik neon geudaero yeogi namaisseo Namaisseo)
Itgo jinaetdeon geurimi tteoolla jageun tteollimi nae mome saemsosa
Jom seogeulpeugin Seogeulpeugin) hae geuttaero doragal su eomneun ge

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Tinker Bell ttaranaseotdeon Neverland
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui Peter Pan
Geu sigane meomchun ni namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

Oh woah~ oh woah oh oh oh woah~

Neol manhi goerophyeotdeon jitgujeun akdang
Modu mullichyeojun gieogi saengsaenghae
Geu sunganbuteo (Geu sunganbuteo) neoui mameul eotgo nanun kiseukkaji
Nae mameun hangsang gureum tago naratji
Neoneun Wendy Cinderella boda yeppeotji
Gaseum ttwige mandeun dan han saram neol neukkinikka du nuni bitna~

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Tinker Bell ttaranaseotdeon Neverland
Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui Peter Pan
Geu sigane meomchun ni namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga

Bunhongbit gamdoneun eolgul gureum wireul geotneun gibun baby boo! (Hamkke haetjiman)
Nae gaseumi dugeungeoryeotdeon geurim gatdeon you! (japgo sipjiman)

Geuttae neoui nuneun salmyeosi useojwotdeon geotcheoreom (son nae miljiman oh~)
Jigeumdo nae maeumui han kyeone yeollin changmune nega narawajundamyeon (Neol meoreojyeo ga)

Nae donghwa sok dama non neol yeojeonhi maemdoneun sweety girl! (tteonajima)
Ajikdo tteollyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eomneun igoseun oeroun seom (Geuttae naega)
Nae gieok sok jeogeo non neol jiwojiji annneun pretty girl! (itjanha yeogi oh)

Ajikdo seolleyeo gaseum hankyeon neo eomneun igoseun
( Eodi isseulkka)

Sigeuyeui tae yeop doneun sai eolmana dalla jyeo sseulkka
Neol sseonaeryeogan (sseonaeryeogan) majimak han jangeul neomgyeotjiman deo
Ilgeonael yonggiga anna seulpeun geureun jiwonael geoya
Uri yaegin (uri yaegin) kkeuchi anil geoya
Dashi manna beolttenikka

Mercy eyes formed in tears, She knows that song was for her. Baekhyun took the mic, "As you all know this is song is for our special person who brought us happiness. Thank you for coming to our life. You are really a fairy to us. You especially changed My life from dark into light. You don't have any idea what you did to me"

"I think he going to propose you" Jane whisper to Mercy when she blushed.

Baekhyun continued, "Not only you changed me but also you changed my heart. I really lov-" suddenly the power went off. The whole area covered in dark

"Why it has to be now?" Baekhyun shouted in frustration. "Don't worry, it will come back" Chanyeol said to him.

"He was almost close" Myungsoo switch on the torch in his mobile. "Girls are you okay?" He asked them. They cling onto his arm.

Few minutes later the light came back. "Baekhyun you can continue" Suho said to him. Baekhyun nod his head and turned back to the crowd.

"Where is she?" He searched Mercy, but she was not there. The boys looked where she stood before the power cut.

Jane and Hana looked around. "Where is Mercy?" Myungsoo asked them. "She was right here" Jane was panicked. Soon the EXO boys came down from the stage.

"Mercy, where is she?" Suho asked them. "Guys, relax she must be here. Let's search" Xiumin said to them. They all looked everywhere but she is nowhere to be found.

"I'm scared" Hana started to cry. "Don' worry, we will find her" Luhan tried to comfort the girls.

"Hyung" Jimin ran towards them, "N-Noona" he panted. "Noona? You mean Mercy? What happened to her?" Suho shook his shoulder.

"I saw someone grabbed her towards the Car. He throws her into the car and drove off. I started to catch them, but I lost them" Jimin said to them.

They all gasped and shocked to hear that.

"Oh my god Mercy is kidnapped"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I so tried hard and came up with that story.  I don't know how many of them will like it. 

If you like it please share your thoughts in comment. Tell me how is this chapter?

Who could kidnap Mercy when Baekhyun is about to confess his feelings for her?

Thank you. Love you guys.