41. Founder's Day-2

Start from the beginning

One day she saw Baekhyun flying on the sky with a sad face. Linah fell in love with him. So, she send Hyemi to gather a information about him.

From her Linah found out his love for Wendy. She is happy that now Linah can have him for herself, She ordered Sehun, Xiumin to bring Baekhyun to her castle.

When Mercy found about that Linah tried to capture Baekhyun, she used her magic to protect Baekhyun. But he is unaware of things which happening around him. When the boys came back to the castle with empty hand Linah got angry and punished them.

She found that Mercy also love him, her True love become a shield to protect him from a black magic. Linah got angry decided to use Mercy blood to break her curse.

So, she compelled Hana, Lay, Kyungsoo with her witch powers to bring Baekhyun to her Castle. Because of the compulsion Kyungsoo made a bad impression on Mercy that because of her Wendy went back to her parents with her brothers. Because of Mercy, his friends left him.

Hana the other fairy also said to Baekhyun that Mercy threatened Wendy to leave him by killing her brothers. Lay also agreed with them. Baekhyun got into their lie, and hated Mercy.

When Mercy came to see Baekhyun, he told her to leave from her sight because he knows the truth of her innocent face. He made her to leave the forest and told her to not to show her face again.

With a broken heart Mercy went back to her fairy tree. Her other Fairies Luhan, Jane know the reason and got angry at Linah. At the same time Kyungsoo and Lay brought Baekhyun to castle by telling him that they can bring Wendy back to the Neverland.

He believes them and went to meet Linah. Without Mercy's magic around by Baekhyun, Linah used her magic and locked Baekhyun along with Lay, Kyungsoo inside the castle. At that time their compulsion brakes and they realised what they have done.

Baekhyun was really upset for not believing Mercy, after all she is his best friend among the fairy.

On the other side Mercy came to know that Witch Linah captured Baekhyun and planned to marry him on the full moon. Mercy as a Fairy she ready to face Linah, but Luhan stopped her. He knows very well that Linah is a powerful witch, Mercy can't fight her alone.

Jane gave them an idea that they can ask help from leader of Fairy who is Kris. Mercy agreed, they all went to meet Kris.

Kris also agreed to help Mercy, but he told her to give up her love for Baekhyun. Mercy was shocked to hear that, Kris explained that her true love may lead her to the death.

After hearing him, Mercy said to him that she can sacrifice her life to save Baekhyun. Kris understood her Love towards Baekhyun and ordered the other fairies to help them. Myungsoo, Chen, Kai, Chanyeol, Tao with Luhan and Jane they decide to fight against Linah.

When they reached the Castle they faced Xiumin, Sehun who was waiting to fight the fairies. Mercy sneaked into the Castle with a help of Kris and saw Baekhyun tied on the wall.

Mercy went to Baekhyun to help him but only stopped by Linah. She mocked at Mercy for coming here to sacrifice herself for her true love towards Baekhyun, that's the time Baekhyun find about the truth. Soon Luhan untied Baekhyun and the others.

Linah got angry and tired to harm the others but Kris chanted the spell and protect them. Linah was really pissed that her Love of her life is leaving her. So, she took her Sword and throws it towards Baekhyun, but Mercy took it instead of him. The sword stabs her and she fell on Baekhyun's arm.

Suddenly there is a changes started to appear on the castle. Then Linah realised the curse by sacrificing the True Love will undo the curse. Linah was captured by Kris and other fairies. Kris locked her into the tree so she can't come out.