The Rebirth of Camp Half-Blood (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"What were they?" She asked him.

"Kelli," growled. "Had some friends with her too."

"And you didn't save her for me?"

He cracked a smile. "Next one is all yours. Unfortunately she didn't babble on enough for me to figure out what was going on."

"What is going on?" A voice from the back asked.

"Percy!"

Percy jumped but a smile was on his face as Nico's face appeared in an Iris Message. "Nico!"

"How is that possible!" One of the kids shouted.

"Hi. Wish this call was more social but... Got a little problem here."

"Dad! What the hell is that!" A scared voice cried.

Nico cursed. "Will! Talk to the Sea-Idiot! I'll kill it!"

"Sea-Idiot?" Percy asked offended as Will's face replaced Nico's.

"So you guys are having a similar issue?" Annabeth asked.

"Unfortunately," Will responded. "But we now know that Vivi is clear sighted?"

"We're heading for camp," Percy informed him. "After all this time the barrier should still work and Rachel never left."

Will nodded. "I'll call the Roman side. And meet you there."

"You guys stay safe."

"You too," Will said before cutting the connection.

"Okay. Mom, Dad can we have an explanation now?"

"Luke... Zoë..." Percy sighed. "We'll... give you both one when we get there."

"But where are we going?"

"A summer camp... Well it once was..."

The rest of the ride was silent only interrupted by the sound of Percy calling his old friends. Travis, Connor and Katie, Clarisse and Chris, Leo and Calypso, and Thalia.

When the arrived Annabeth stopped the car and she and Percy led the way up the hill. Upon reaching the top they saw Thalia's tree still standing despite its dragon being long gone.

Through the barrier things were eerily silent.

"This place is in ruins," Luke observed.

"Yeah," Annabeth said softly as they walked through wreckage.

Percy grabbed her hand reassuringly. "Let's find Rachel."

"No need." The two turned to see Rachel standing on the porch of the former Big House.

"You knew we were coming?"

"I'm an oracle Percy. Now, come inside."

The family followed her into what had once been the Rec room. The ping pong table still sat where it had always been. Percy and Annabeth both took their former seats while their children picked ones at random.