"Thanks," she stated grabbing the cup. "Also... I am really sorry about earlier. I was just late for class."

"It's fine."

"Whoa!" Neither girl got to react as people bumped each other and the cup of precious strawberry smoothie between them got squeezed sending its contents everywhere.

"Ahh!"

"What the ----!"

"What are you yelling at me for its your fault!"

"You squeezed the cup idiot!"

"You got it in my hair!"

"I didn't do anything!"

It wasn't long before a full out shouting match ensued.

"Enough!"

Eyes turned to the owner of the juice bar Julia "JuJu" Spicer as she marched over. "I will not have this sort of behavior here! Neither of you are never to come back!" She shouted at both.

"Wait what? Ms. Julia! I didn't do anything!" The second girl shouted.

"I want you both out by the count of three!"

"Please I need the money!"

"One."

The first girl tried ro apologize. "I'm really sorry for all the confusion. Please don't ban me. I just-"

"Two!"

"Please!" Both pleaded.

"Th-"

Both girls sprinted out the door. And after a parting glare each retreated to their respective dorms.

~~~~

A week later the second girl, was rebraiding her long hair for the first day at her new job.

Putting on her new uniform she paused at the mirror. It wasn't so bad. Then again she hadn't put the hat on yet. With a gulp she picked up the ridiculous (yet awesome) monstrosity and placed it on her head. It was a visor... Of sorts.

It went around her head like had popped her head in the middle of a pizza.

She sighed. She needed this money bad. Turning away from the mirror and gathering her shreds of dignity she walked out of her dorm room ignoring her roommate's laughter.

Not much later she arrived outside of Hunt's Pizza. Stepping inside she was quickly ambushed by the short owner. A woman with auburn hair and grayish eyes. Diana Hunt. Her rich father had given her the pizza shop as a strange 21st birthday present.

"Right on time. Good," Ms. Hunt stated. "I hate when people are late. Come on. The girl who is gonna train you just got here."

Ms. Hunt lead her behind the counter to where a familiar girl stood waiting.

Both girls eyes met and both glared at each other.

"I take you two know each other?" Ms. Hunt observed.

"Sort of..."

"No."

"Regardless, both of you now work together. So, Sabrina show Twila what's going on around her alright?"

Sabrina nodded and looked at Twila like trying to remember something.

"Got it?"