“Mom?” I called. When I didn’t hear a reply I quickly splashed a little more water on my face then pried my eyes open out of reflexes. “Ow, shit.” I cussed under my breath, feeling a sudden stinging sensation.

“I told you I’d be here for 8 and even though I’m an hour late you’re still not ready.” I heard that bastard say incredulously.

Are you kidding me? “You damn jerk; you made me get soap in my eye, thanks a lot.” I said in agitation as I tried washing it out thoroughly. As I was doing that I heard the shower curtain shift. My eyes shot open exposing more soap as the water continued streaming down my face. I shut them instantly and swore under my breath again.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I asked trying to get to the curtain so I could close it again.

“I’m trying to help you so we can leave, soon would be nice.” He said feigning some supernatural patience that I was sure he didn’t truly possess.

“I don’t need your help; get out of the bathroom before my dad sees you.” I said. “Leave, I’m having a shower.” He wasn’t listening. That was when I got frustrated even further. I turned my face up to the running water and vigorously washed. Then I pushed him out of the way and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. “Does my mom even know that you’re up here?” I asked brushing passed him and going into my room. He followed behind.

“No, which is why you need to be quiet.” He said entering the room and shutting the door behind him.

I flashed around so I was facing him. “I have half a mind to just be really loud and get her up here in no time.” I threatened.

“But then you would get in trouble too; the door is locked remember and that doesn’t exactly imply innocence on either of our parts so I’d think twice before doing that if I were you. And don’t even think about pulling the whole screaming card because she’ll know that I was up here for quite some time and you hadn’t screamed when you first saw me which will definitely make you look guilty.” He said with a spitefully pleasant smile. I glared over at him. “What’s the big deal anyway? You’re acting as if I’ve never seen you naked.” He said casually.

I shot him an incredulous glare. He had no right to bring that up. “It was a dark room.” I told him. “I, myself could hardly see anything so I doubt you saw much of anything. That and whatever it was that was driving us must have been as strong for you as it was for me so you wouldn’t have really had time to see—you would have been too consumed with lust.”

“You see that’s where you’re wrong. I’m a guy, I need visual so hell yeah, I saw everything and second with these wolf eyes the room was as clear as day to me.” He bragged, throwing himself on my bed with a satisfied smile. I turned away from him, too ashamed to say anymore. Damn that night. If I hadn’t been so consumed with lust then he wouldn’t have had any grounds to say anything. Now, even though I hated to admit it he was right, he knew what my body looked like and that just made me feel more self-conscious than when he had come into the bathroom.

“Get out of my room.” I mumbled. “I need to get dressed.”

“But didn’t we just go over thi—“

“Please,” I whispered, closing my eyes tightly. It was a plea. “Just, please go . . . I’ll be down in five minutes, I promise.” It was bad enough that he knew what I looked like without clothes on, I didn’t want to remind him. I wasn’t some doll on showcase for his gratification and just the thought of being one made me cringe. I hated the thought of being used overall which was why I was so happy that he was dumping Amber tonight, now I wouldn’t feel like his quick fix after he was finished with her. I heard the door open then close and that was when I opened my eyes. Alone at last . . .