Anti

MaDHannah and nerdy_pandas_bro_14 both requested I write Antisepticeye a while back, so here it is! This is loosely based off of a Hannigram fic I read on AO3 though (I'd link it, but I honestly don't know if I'll be able to find it. Sorry, amazing author who wrote such an amazing story). It took me hours to write this mess of 2800+ words (damn, this is probably one of my longest one-shots ever), but here you lovelies go! Enjoy ;)

He'd prefer not to be called a stalker, but he wouldn't disagree if someone labeled him as one. He watched the man stroll in the coffee shop as he usually did every morning. From peering through the window daily, Anti had figured out that that gorgeous man would always sit in the same seat in the corner of the room. He found the man quite interesting, despite the fact that they had never spoken before. On this particular day, however, the shop looked quite full of people chattering amongst one another, so Anti decided to make his move on his next prey.

No need to get caught up in emotions, though. Attacking was a three-step process: introduce, seduce, and execute.

After ordering his coffee, he pretended to look around like a lost puppy. His eyes landed on the empty chair directly across from the man. Anti politely walked over to him, preparing himself to meet this intriguing stranger.

"Sorry to bother ya, but the shop looks pretty full. Can I sit with you?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." His voice was just as handsome as he was.

"Thanks. My name's Jack." Anti sat down and flashed a charming smile at the stranger.

"I'm Mark." The stranger introduced, holding his hand over the table. Anti shook it, his own politeness starting to make him feel less like himself.

"So," Anti said, taking a sip of his coffee and gesturing to Mark's laptop. "What're you doing on there?"

"Oh, I'm just reading up on the recent killings."

Anti felt his heart stop for a moment. "You a cop?"

"No, no. I just like reading about them. They seem so damn interesting, you know? Nothing that I just can ignore."

"Yeah, I guess I can agree wit' that." He had to get rid of Mark as soon as possible. The more people who knew about him, the less people that had to live. He had to speed up his process.

"Look, I, uh...The reason I wanted to sit with you today was because I always see you here, and I think you're hot. Like, smoking hot." If coming clean wasn't able to get them together by the end of the day, then he feared that he had no chance of getting close enough to Mark to kill him as soon as possible.

"Oh," Mark said, shutting his laptop. "That's kind of creepy. But...also flattering."

"Really?" Anti's eyes were filled with general surprise.

"You're not so bad yourself, if I do say so myself."

"Well, Mark, do you wanna come back to my place to, uh, get to know each other a bit?"

"On one condition." Mark smiled, grabbing his things and heating towards the exit. Whatever this 'condition' was, Anti would do it. So, he followed Mark outside the shop and directed him towards his car.

***

They played video games for 12 hours. It was filled with small talk and bonding, and both of them had genuine fun hanging out. Their short lunch and dinner breaks were silent, except for the sounds of them chewing their food. Their gaming, on the other hand, was only loud, chaotic noises. They were talking, screaming, and laughing. When they finally ended their video game marathon, though, they both felt a joy that neither of them had experienced before.