Loyal

YOU'RE JUST KILLING ME WITH THESE CHAPTERS OH MY GOD STAHP author144

AHHH I'M UPLOADING TWO OF HER CHAPTERS IN A ROW BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CHAPTER WRITTEN. I'M SORRY!!

And so it continues...

"Bob and I are going to get a few things for the fireworks show tonight, did you want to come along?" Mark asked, and Jack looked up from the television. Sure enough, Bob was beside Mark behind the couch, and Jack turned to face them. There was a holiday or something going on, and there was going to be a lot of fireworks. Mark decided that they, too, should celebrate. Now, it looked like they were off to do just that. Jack thought about it, before he responded.
"Actually, now would be a good time for me to get some recording done if you don't mind. I'll chill here and do that." Jack said, and Bob nodded, turning towards the door as Mark put his hands on his hips.
"Well, alright, but no parties, and no boys over. I mean it!" he said, waggling a finger, and Jack laughed, nodding.
"Yes ma'am- I mean sir." Jack said, and Mark poked him lightly on the nose. Mark left, locking the door behind him and Jack stood, turning the TV off and wandering upstairs with a cup of tea. He got onto his computer, opening it and taking a drink before opening the game of Subnautica. He took another drink as he opened his software, and set it down as he began recording. "Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome back to Subnautica!"
Jack continued to record for a little over an hours before going through it and cutting all the parts where he would rage and get overly frustrated, take too long doing something, or was just gathering materials and had gone quiet, just thinking. After making it a normal video, he let it render and went back to drinking more tea. He checked his phone and noticed that he had a missed call from someone he didn't recognize. He called it back, holding the phone to his ear and waiting.
"Jack?" the voice spoke, and the Irishman dropped his glass of tea onto the floor, spilling it and luckily not breaking the cup itself. It was his girlfriend, or his ex girlfriend if one was to be more precise. Shakily, he swallowed and ran to grab a towel as she continued. "Oh thank goodness you picked up, I've been trying to reach you for a couple of days now and-."
"Yeah, good to hear from you too." Jack muttered, wiping up his mess as she continued.
"I was just going to say. The man that I left you for awhile ago.. you remember him right?"
"Need I be reminded?" Jack asked, already growing annoyed with this phone call. Was she trying to remind him of one of the very things that made him leave home?
"Right, sorry. Anyway, as it turns out he was cheating on me and left me for another girl. Naturally, we had broken off so I could only assume that there is nothing more between us, but as days went by I realized that I miss you. A lot. I miss the way that things used to be between us, and how we were, and I want to get back together. We can go back to the fun times we had! Everything would be fine, and with your permission, we could put my confusion behind us! Of course, you'd have to come back to Ireland immediately seeing as how your parents said you were in America-."
"You bothered my parents about this?" I demanded, pausing to switch sides of the phone as I dumped the dirty towel in a hamper.
"Well, yeah. More than once actually, I couldn't get ahold of you." Jack's teeth began to grind together. They had enough problems. "Look, we could back to us. I miss you, what do you say?" she asked, and Jack stiffened. Life really had been good when she was around. Things were fun, and she helped him to escape the prison of his house as well as make his house a home. She was getting ready to move in as well before she had decided that he wasn't worthy of being her boyfriend and left him. But she said that it had been in confusion, and now Jack began to wonder if it was possible to go back to that.
Then, he thought about Mark. This man had made his feelings no secret, and was working to help Jack smile every second that he got. There was no strings attached, no other person, and he had been faithful, even after they had gotten drunk and argued. After that, Mark went through hell to find him, and apologized instantly, looking as awful as he said he felt. That was something special. There was a connection there, a spark. Jack sighed. He knew that he would have to pick the obvious choice.
"Look, times were good. This is true-." Jack began.
"So you'll take me back?! That's great! When will you be coming ho-?"
"I'm not done!" Jack seethed through the phone, and his ex fell quiet on the other end. "Things were good, but they were also in the past. I've moved on, and I've found someone else this time. Someone who makes what we had feel less than mediocre. Besides, if you were so called 'confused' then who says you aren't going to get that way again? You already left me once before, chances are that you're just looking for someone to tide you over until you find a new guy. News flash, I'm not interested."
"No, Jack, its not like that at all! Can't you just come home so we can talk?"
"Absolutely not! If I was going to head home, then I would head home on my own terms, not yours. Besides, the person that I've completely fallen for lives here. I'll spend as much time in America as I possibly can." Jack told her coldly, and cleared his throat. "Delete this number, and for the love of God don't try to contact me through my parents again. Oh, and one more thing. My name to you is Sean, only good friends can call me Jack." And with that, Jack hung up his phone, tossing it onto his bed and heaving a sigh of relief.
Man what a day this was turning out to be.

~~~

"What do you think of the fireworks?" Mark asked Jack as they sat on the roof. The Irishman explained to Mark as soon as he had returned home what happened, and Mark felt various levels of relief at Jack's choice. Jack was watching Bob and Wade, who had arrived earlier in the day to go with Bob back home so the pair could collab, as they set off the sparklers and explosions below.
"They're pretty." Jack said, observing one straight over their heads. A puff of green light was emitted, and Mark chuckled as Jack grinned. "Hey, it matches my flannel!"
"And yours matches mine! So cool!" Mark exclaimed, and Jack shouldered him gently. Mark watched him with a soft expression before clearing his throat. "I know that things haven't been easy Jack, and maybe after what happened today this isn't the best time to do this." Jack turned his attention from the colors above to the man next to him. Mark swallowed, pressing on. "Jack, I have some profound feelings for you. Would it be okay if we became official?" Jack's eyes widened, and he nearly choked on air. "Its okay if you don't want to."
"I would love to!" Jack exclaimed, and Mark looked at him. Jack nodded, and then wrapped his arms around Mark, kissing him roughly. Mark was surprised, but took it anyway, and above them two fireworks coincidentally of the colors green and red. Two sparks fell between them as Mark pulled away, and he grabbed them, grinning. "That's perfect." Jack said.
"Its hot!" Mark suddenly exclaimed, and he refused to put down the burning ashes as they still held their colors.
"Mark, put them down!" Jack shouted as the man ran down the ladder, running around Bob and Wade and the front yard in hope the wind would lessen the heat. Jack followed him quickly, and Bob and Wade only laughed as the pair ran around.
"I can't this is an accurate representation of our souls and how they're meant to be together!"
"Put them down before you hurt yourself!"
"Never!"

To be continued...