Would You Rather

I won't lie—this chapter is all over the place. But I'm glad to get something out, despite the sloppiness of it. I love you guys so much, and I'm in a worry so I'll end this author's note here and get on with the story. Enjoy :)

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome back to Would You Rather! You guys really seemed to enjoy my first video, and so did I. I had a fun time punching babies while beating up old people and blowing up Detroit." Mark laughed at his . "This video is off to a great start."

Without saying any more, he jumped right in, expecting to be bombarded with ridiculous things to choose between. It was a little shocking to see how subtle the first decision was. "'Would you rather become a dog or a cat?' Well, I would be equally adorable no matter what I choose. So..." he swiftly moved his cursor back and forth between the two options, and after making a noise that was similar to a small yell, he chose to become a dog.

"'Would you rather be immortal with only one other person of your choice, or would you rather have all of your loved ones die at this very instance?' Oh..oh God," he let out a small chuckle. "That's horrible! You can't just ask me—is that even legal?"

He laughed again, "I really like this question, though. It makes you think really hard and let's you guys see how much of a horrible person I am. So, if I was immortal with one other person—"

"ME!" a scream came from the man sitting in a comfortable chair across the room. It was none other than Mark's loud Irish boyfriend, Jack.

"Shut up, Jack!" Mark yelled back.

"MAKE ME."

Instead of replying, Mark just laughed again. Jack laughed as well, but soon decided to quiet down so Mark could get back to his video. "If I was immortal with only Jack, I'm sure we'd get tired of each other as time goes on. It would be pretty impressive if we stayed together for, I don't know, seven centuries. I also don't want to watch all of my loved ones die, which is just a terrible thing to happen. But we'd both be sexy beasts for all eternity! 

"I don't want my loved ones to die either. I'd be so lonely without my friends, family, Jack, and you guys. You guys are such an important part of my life, and without you, my life would be so incomplete. So, I guess I'd choose immortality?" With hesitance, Mark clicked the immortality option. His brown eyes widened at the sight of the perfectly split percentages. 

"50/50? I'm kind of surprised that such a tough decision had equal answers. Either way, I really liked that question; that was good."

Before Mark continued on to the next set of choices, Jack spoke up. "Would you really choose me?"

Mark paused his recording. "What, to be immortal forever with?" Jack nodded in reply. Mark pondered, going over all the possibilities that could happen. He though about his closest friends and family, which took a lot longer than he expected it to. He loved all of them, and he didn't really want to choose one person. 

"Well, if being immortal was an option, I'd give the person who was offering immortality the double finger and walk away."

The two of them chuckled, which quickly faded into an awkward silence that was filled by Mark starting his recording again. "Would you rather see various shades of one color for the rest of your life, or see in black-and-white? Well, I think it would be very boring to just see in black-and-white, so I'll go with the color.

"Would you rather be able to never have to sleep again, or have to sleep for 12 hours a day, but you always wake up fully rested?" he chuckled. "What's the point of sleeping if you don't actually have to?" Mark clicked the option to sleep for 12 hours a day, the percentages showing that he was in the minority of people.

"Would you rather—" Mark started, quickly being cut off by Jack.

"—Play this game, or kiss me?"

Mark smirked at the Irishman. "Kiss you, of course."

They both stood up from their chairs, approaching each other calmly. Jack grabbed Mark's face, pulling him into a fierce kiss that soon slowed down into something calmer. Mark's hands snaked down to Jack's waist, holding his boyfriend even more tightly and closer than before. Their eyes were both closed, the two of them melting into the kiss that seemed to—in some way—fuse them together. They felt like one whole, unsure if either of them would be able to survive separation.

Upon pulling away, Mark opened his eyes. Brown met blue in an instant, and the constant admiration Mark had for Jack's eyes hung in the air, refusing to leave. They said no words, seeing as how the moment was just fine without it. The moment would've been increasingly better if Mark had remembered to pause the recording, but at that moment, that factor didn't seem to cross their minds.

"I've never loved someone as much as I love you right now." Mark whispered, leaning in so their foreheads would touch.

"I love ya so much, Mark. I want t' be wit' you forever." Jack could no longer  contain the lovestruck teenage girl that was trapped inside of him.

"Me too, baby. But I gotta get back to the video, okay? Maybe we can do a little more afterwards."

Mark let go of Jack, winking at him and smirking at the grin that made its way onto Jack's face. They both disappointingly sat down in their separate chairs, Mark continuing his recording as Jack scrolled through his social media. After answering a few more "Would You Rathers", Mark concluded his video. He walked over to Jack and reached out his hand, Jack willingly taking it as Mark led the way.

*** idk if you guys think this'll lead to smut, but it won't. sorry not sorry  (∩_∩)

Two hours after the video was uploaded, Mark decided to reply to some comments. He expected most of them to be about their favorite parts of the video, requests for future let's-plays, or what they would choose for the two options Mark left for them at the end of his video. He was surprised and admittedly scared to see that most comments were about Jack and him.

So, I guess Matt forgot to edit something out? Or was he just being a lil shit ;)

GOD BLESS THE EDITOR FOR LEAVING THAT IN

Damn I wonder what mark and jack did

:O SEPTIPLIER!!!!!

AWWW so cutee :3 I SHIP IT

LOOK! MARK ALMOST GRABBED JACK'S ASS WHEN THEY KISSED

sqqqeeeeEEEEE

a life without septiplier wouldn't be a life worth living. i need this ship like i  need air

His curiosity over the comments piqued, so he played the video. If he was holding anything in his hands while watching, he surely would've dropped it at the sight of what Matt decided to leave in.

You couldn't see much, but Mark's body and part of Jack's was visible. Anyone with eyes could see that they were kissing, the mic even having picked up the small sounds they made. Mark wanted to cry, or even just yell at Matt for leaving that in. But instead of doing either of those things, he just laughed. He laughed until he couldn't breathe, thinking of only the fact that this was his life. He had ridiculous friends, a ridiculous boyfriend, and even ridiculous fans.

He looked through the comments once more, replying to some, ignoring the nonsense ones, and blocking the haters. He left his computer with a smile on his face, heading to a certain room that contained someone  recording videos.

He barged in the room, interrupting the yelling of the man playing video games. Without warning, he kissed him, feeling no difference whatsoever, knowing that their kissing session was uploaded to YouTube. In fact, he felt relieved that he had the ability to be so open and free.

"What was t'at for, ya goober?" Jack asked, smirking.

"That was because I love you, and I'm not ashamed of it." Mark closed his eyes and leaned in, kissing his boyfriend once again.