Endearing

THIS CHAPTER IS GR8 M8 I R8 8/8.
No, but seriously, this is perfect and I love it author144!

"What is this, shot number 5?" Mark asked, staring at the camera and then at Jack, who sat next to him.
"I don't know, probably. Its something like that I'm sure." Jack responded as the pair held their glasses. They had taken advantage of their fully charged computers, set out to game, and what was probably five shots later, they were still going strong.
"Well, down it goes!" Mark announced, and he and Jack knocked their glasses together before tipping their heads back and taking the shot. Mark shok his head, making strange noises as the fiery liquid burned down his throat. Jack coughed, laughing and wiping his eyes.
"Goddamn, what a kick!" Jack said, laughing as Mark tried fixing his hair before the next round.
"Indeed, let's go!" he said, scooting over for Jack to get closer to the computer. "The next game is called Get on Top, and I'm pretty sure that I've played this at least once before." Mark squinted his eyes, thinking. "Ah, it doesn't matter. We're playing it now, and I'm going to get on top."
"I'm pretty sure you're bottom." Jack retorted, snorting at the innuendo he had just made.
"Oh, you think so?" Mark grinned, and Jack blushed as the man looked over at him. "We'll see who takes bottom real shortly her- AGH FUCK!" he shouted as Jack's character knocked his onto the ground. Jack leaned back in his chair, laughing.
"Alright, so you're the bottom then." Jack teased, and Mark waved his insults away.
"Its best to out of three, wise guy." Mark informed him, tapping furiously at the keys while Jack couldn't. "And I believe that I just got on top!" he said, as he slammed Jack's character into the ground.
"Hey, wait, ya cheater! I wasn't even ready!" Jack snapped, and Mark laughed, unable to keep it in. Jack laughed too, smacking him on the arm. "That's such a cheap move, ye bastard!"
"Oh, what a shame. Looks like now we'll have the final round to determine who really is the bottom bitch of this relationship." Mark said, grabbing for the bottle of whiskey on a nearby table. "Its also a great time to take another shot! Loser has to do whatever the winner desires, deal?" Mark asked, pouring another shot into Jack's glass.
"You're on, cheater!" Jack said as their glasses touched and they both took back their 6th shot, or something like that anyway. "Note to you and myself, no driving anywhere. I'll be lucky if I leave this chair!"
"That's why we're recording in the bedroom, Jack." Mark said, as though it were obvious. "This way, it's two steps to the bed and we won't have to worry about breaking something or ourselves by falling down the stairs."
"Where are you sleeping then?" Jack asked, confused.
"I'm set up on the floor." Mark pointed to the blankets and pillows he'd scattered at the foot of the bed and turned back to the computer screen! "But that's not of importance right now, for the winner of this challenge takes all!" Mark and Jack got their hands at the ready, waiting for the game to start. At first, it was quite a bit of a challenge as both Jack and Mark were able to avoid their deaths narrowly. Yet, in the end, Mark caught Jack in a corner and managed to hit his head on the ground, making Mark stand up and cheer in victory as Jack pouted.
"Mark, you didn't even earn one of your points fairly!" Jack stuck out his tongue, and Mark laughed at him.
"Aw, Jack, are you pouting? Don't pout, you only have to do exactly what I tell you to do." Mark offered, and Jack stuck his nose in the air with a condescending sniff.
"That doesn't make me feel any better," he said, and Mark only laughed harder. "What did you want me to do?" Mark stopped, wiping his eyes, and looked at Jack.
"There's so much we could do, hm. Can you walk on your hands?" Mark asked, and Jack's eyes widened
at this.
"No! What the hell do you have in mind that requires me to walk on my hands?"
"Nothing, nothing, nevermind." Mark waved him away, scooting Jack's chair closer to look at him. "What if I dyed your hair come outrageous color, like electric blue?"
"Don't you dare." Jack growled softly, as he was a lot closer to Mark and didn't want to hurt his ears by yelling.
"C'mon, we could dress you-. Oh, yes! Let's do that and make you cosplay as some anime character!" Mark announced, and Jack facepalmed.
"You can dye my hair, or you can cosplay me, but I'm not lettin' ya do both!" Jack pointed a finger threateningly at him, and Mark sighed.
"Jack, you're no fun!"
"I'm plenty of fun, you're just wanting to do some weird shit to me and I'm not gonna let ya." Jack teased, sticking his tongue out. "Why can't we do something calmer, like hugging? Or even tickling me until I pass out from lack of oxygen would be something more acceptable than dying my hair electric blue."
"Hugging, that's no fun." Mark said, trailing off as his mind began to reel with many other ideas more than just simple hugging.
"But everyone likes hugs! Hugs are sometimes the greatest thing..." Jack's voice began trailing off as Mark tuned him out, staring directly at his lips instead and focusing there. What if he kissed Jack? No, why would he think that, that was stupid. Jack would surely push him away, and he had just broken up with his girlfriend, that was not what he needed right now. Yet, despite these thoughts it looked very tempting, and Mark simply couldn't take it after a couple minutes of staring. He grabbed either side of Jack's face, bringing him close to his own; Jack stopped talking.
"I think this would suffice more." Mark mumbled, pushing his mouth against Jack's.
It was almost as if time itself had stopped for their pair. Mark felt a rush of energy surge through him as Jack's lips coupled with his own. He worked the kiss into a rhythm, and found that the Irishman was willingly going along with it. Mark suddenly wasn't sure what was going on, his surroundings had become invisible. All that he was aware of was Jack's arms snaking around his torso and pulling himself closer as their mouths moved in sync. Mark could taste the cinnamon whiskey, and he knew that they were both overly drunk, and probably wouldn't remember this even, but Mark wanted to. He wanted to remember Jack's hands running through his hair, up his abdomen, and his lips pressed against his own in desperation. Things were getting heated rather quickly, and Jack pulled back for a split second, removing Mark's glasses and smiling.
"Goddamn, I love you Mark," he said, kissing the man fiercely.
"I love you too." Mark mumbled against his mouth. Despite the pause, the heat returned, growing as Jack pushed himself even closer. His hands skimmed over Mark's torso once more, making their way down to the hem of his shirt where they started tugging. As soon as they attempted to pull it off, Mark quickly backed up, out of breath and staring at the Irishman, who looked dazed and confused. "Because I love you, I'm not going to let you do this while you're drunk. C'mon, it's time for bed." Jack untangled his hands from Mark's hair, stumbling over to the bed and flopping down on it, making himself comfortable. He then grinned madly, and laughed, making Mark look at him curiously.
"Mark, the recording is still on." Mark whipped around, facing his computer to find that the camera had recorded all that just happened. He blushed.
"That's going to have to be edited out then."