A Little Help, Please?

Jack rushed down the halls, pushing away the swarm of girls that tried to follow him. He never meant to be rude, but there was one specific person he needed to talk to, and he didn't want to let a bunch of girls that he would never be interested in ruin this for him.

He finally spotted who he was looking for and approached her as she put her books away in her locker, "Hey, Madison?" (A/N: She's just an OC because I'm too lame to put someone else that's real in this)

"What's up, Sean?"

"Dude, seriously, just call me Jack. I've told you this a bunch of times."

She stifled an annoyed sigh, "What's up, Jack?"

"I need you to come over my house after school."

"Why?"

"Just- please? Ma won't be home and I need to talk to you about something. I'll text you my address."

Madison hesitated before replying, biting her lip in worry. She was not the type of girl to go to any guy's house to get laid, and she believed that Jack understood that. They were only acquaintances; waving at each other in the halls, having small talk when the teacher wasn't in the class, sitting next to each other occasionally at lunch, but nothing more. Madison hoped that she wasn't making a mistake when she answered Jack.

"Sure. I'll be there."

Before Jack had the chance to thank her, she slammed her locker shut and left. Her mind flooded with scenarios of what would happen when she arrived at Jack's house, praying that nothing bad would happen. She was a nice girl who wasn't one to say 'no,' but hopefully she won't regret this decision.

***

Jack was undeniably terrified of what the outcome would turn out to be. He sat on his couch, staring out the window, trying to spot Madison. He didn't bother to check his phone or turn on the TV while waiting because he was just too anxious to do anything else except watch for Madison. He froze at the sight of her pulling into his drive way, feeling as if he might faint once he saw her get out of the car. This is reality, Jack, he thought, and you need to face it.

Jack opened the door before she was even able to knock, "Hi, Madison! Come inside."

"Look, Jack," Madison said as she stepped inside Jack's house, "I like you. You're a really cool guy-"

"I'm a fucking boss!"

"-but I can't do this. I'm not like all the other girls you probably bring home, and I'm not going to have sex with you. I came here only to apologize, and I am sorry."

Jack was bewildered as he processed what Madison had just said to him. It was no lie that he caught the eyes of nearly every girl in the school, but he had only looked at a small percentage of them the same way they looked at him. He enjoyed making out with girls while they were both drunk at parties, but he was always careful enough to stop before anything else happened.

"Madison, I don't want to have sex with you." Jack finally replied.

"Wait, what?"

"I called you over here because you're the only person I can trust with this."

"Just tell me what you need, Jack." Madison's eyes soften as she was relieved to find out that Jack just needed a little help. 

"I need help with... romance. I mean, you're a girl, right? You probably know this shit."

"Alright, that's a very stereotypical thing to say. But, lucky for you, you came to the right girl. Why not anyone else, though? Oh, aren't you good friends with that one girl-"