Jovial

THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN HOLY FUCK author144 !!! wHY IS IT SO PERFECT

And so it continues... (don't worry, I got your back if you forget xD)

"Hell-o everybody, my name is Markiplier, and I am here with this crazy ass Irishman known as-!" Mark turned to Jack holding his hands up as a presentation of the man, who looked at Mark. Mark blinked, waiting, and Jack waved him away.

"No way am I doing your intro. TOP of the morning to ya, laddies. My name is Jacksepticeye and this is Markiplier, who thinks he's cool enough to do his intro only!" Jack said, matter-of-factly, pointing at the man and rolling his eyes.

"Hey!" Mark said, putting his hands on his hips, and Jack only laughed. "Well, I guess that means you'll go first in today's challenge! So, today we've brought out our favorite thing to do, or my favorite thing to do." Mark ducked out of shot and returned with a bottle of hot sauce and a jug of milk. Jack eyed it, and Mark continued to explain. "We're going to play some rage games, like Unfair Mario probably, with the hot sauce. We have to see who gets the farthest, and since Jack so rudely declined my intro, it looks like he's going first." Mark turned to Jack, who stuck his tongue out.

"You can fight me, I'm a boss. I'm gonna win using my boss powers." Jack informed him, and Mark chuckled.

"Tell me that after you've taken the hot sauce." Mark told him, and he pulled out a couple of forks and handed one to Jack. He opened the bottle of hot sauce, switching Jack spots so he was in front of the computer and handing him the bottle. Jack looked at it uncertainly, and then he dipped his fork in.

"Is this a good amount?" Jack asked, and Mark observed it from several different angles before nodding.

"Of course, that's perfect. Do that right there." Jack widened his eyes, shaking his head and taking it. As soon as he set the fork down, his face scrunched up as he started up Unfair Mario. "Agh!" he shouted, smacking his lips as the liquid burned on his tongue. He coughed, trying to focus on the game as his eyes began watering. Mark started laughing, and Jack had already died. His nose started running, and he coughed again, shaking his head and backing away from the desk. Mark started losing it completely as Jack ripped the milk from the man's hands, chugging some of it before pausing to cough once more.

"What were you saying about being a boss?" Mark teased, and Jack wiped his watering eyes as he laughed. He coughed once more, and Mark rubbed his back for comfort without even thinking about his actions. He quickly retracted it, and Jack pushed him away as to help cover it up, blushing although it was hidden by his red cheeks and sweat. "Hey, are you alright? You're not looking so hot."

"Go fuck yourself, Mark." Jack chuckled, shoving the man and gesturing to the hot sauce. "I do believe that it's your turn." Mark laughed, switching chairs once more and rolling his back up to the desk. Jack took another swig of milk, still sweating and coughing. Mark took a bit of the hot sauce, his face scrunching up as he went in to play the game as well. Already sweating himself, he ran a hand through his hair as he sniffed, focusing on the game. Jack watched as Mark got a lot father than he did, and he stopped the game after dying, breathing out heavily and demanding the milk from Jack who tried to play keep away. Jack backed up out of shot, and Mark went after him, grabbing the milk and returning.

"Well, I think that it's safe to say that I won. And the loser has to take another dip of hot sauce." Mark informed Jack, whose eyes widened and he glanced over at Mark with an open mouth.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?! That was never a rule, I didn't agree to this!" Jack protested, and Mark only chuckled, wiping his nose and forehead before taking another swig of milk. Jack coughed again, reaching for another fork and swiping the hot sauce. "I'll do it again if you do."

"That's a horrible idea." Mark said, reaching for another fork as well and leaning over to the hot sauce bottle.

"So you're gonna do it anyway?" Jack laughed, and Mark joined him, laughing audibly as the pair got another dose of hot sauce ready. They took it, both faces scrunching and Jack flinched at how spicy it was. They chuckled, breathing heavily as the wave of heat hit them again, and Jack grabbed for the milk first, chugging more of it.

"That's all from us for today, so thanks everybody so much for watching, click the annotations for more challenges that we've done in the past, and we will see you, in the next video. Bye bye!" Mark said, waving as he took the milk from Jack.

"Agh, wait!" the Irishman exclaimed, coughing and wiping sweat. He looked at the camera, grinning."Thank you guys, so much for watching this video! If you liked it, PUNCH that like button, IN the face, like a boss! And, high fives all around!" Jack high fived on both sides, leaning back. "Thank you guys and I will see you, in the next video!" Mark ended the recording, drinking more milk and Jack chuckled at him. They got up, moving downstairs and into the kitchen to return the milk and the hot sauce to their original spots. "Why do you have hell in a bottle just sitting around?" Jack muttered, and Mark laughed.

"I know something that could make this even hotter, on several levels," he told Jack, who turned in confusion. Mark kissed him, holding his face, and Jack returned it, pleasantly surprised. However, it was only pleasant for a few seconds as the taste of hot sauce doubled in his mouth and he leaped backwards, panting.

"Christ, where's the milk!?" he demanded, sprinting back to the fridge and ripping it open to removed the liquid. Mark laughed, clutching his abdomen as Jack chugged what little milk they had left.

He hadn't been so happy in such a long time.

To be continued...