The Most Memorable Fight

I almost cried while writing this one-shot... ;_;
Alright, but I need to talk for a second about the updating schedule. We haven't been writing a lot lately, so we don't have many things to upload. I'm slowly starting to write again, so I have decided to start uploaded chapters every other day, starting with this chapter. This will only be until we both get back on schedule and write a lot of one-shots :)

It was their first fight. Probably their most painful one, too.

Honestly, it wouldn't be their last. But, it would most likely be their best. If it was even possible for someone to have a favorite fight, this would be theirs.

"How... how could you say such fucking things to my face?" Jack said.

"Listen to yourself, you big douche!" Mark retorted.

"You called me a fucking whore!"

"Jack, I just don't want you to sleep with a bunch of random dudes! It's not safe!"

"Why, because I could get HIV? They may kidnap and murder me? Or, maybe, you just don't want to lose me."

"Jack-" Mark was stunned.

"You're just selfish. You don't want your best friend to start hanging out with some other guy; a replacement, but better. I would never do that to you, and you should know that."

"Then stop!"

"Mark, I'm so fucking alone! Why can't you see that? Oh, wait. I know the answer. You're too busy playing video games with other friends that you pay the least bit of attention to me." Tears started to swell in his eyes. Jack didn't want this to happen, and neither did Mark.

"I-I just don't want you to be hurt, and I don't want you to get lost, and-"

"Mark, I'm a grown man, just like you! I can take care of myself. If you really wanted it, I wouldn't stop you from sleeping with a bunch of women. I wouldn't call you a whore, either."

"I wouldn't do that, Jack. I wouldn't just throw my body to people I don't even know! Do you even know what you're doing?"

"Yes, Mark. I have a fucking brain. Please, just leave me alone. You make me feel like a prisoner now."

Mark tried to stop himself from sobbing, his voice cracking as he spoke.

"I don't want you to feel like a prisoner."

"Then let me go."

"I can't! You can't leave me, Jack!"

"I can, Mark, and I will. I am sick and tired of you controlling me; I'm not your fucking pet!"

"I don't control you!"

"Yes, you do. You force me to go through things I really don't want to fucking do."

"Oh, yeah? Like what?"

"Everything!"

"Bullshit."

"You're bullshit, Mark! Do you even fucking care about me?"

"Sean, take that back right fucking now."

Jack stumbled backwards as Mark said his real name. Mark had never called him 'Sean' before. It was always 'Jack'. Terror swept over Jack as he realized that this could be the last time he saw Mark.

"You... you never call me that-"

"I would die for you. I would kill for you. I would do anything for you."

"If you would do so much for me, then... then let me go."

"Jack, please! I need you!"

"I have a hard time believing that."

"You're the reason I'm still breathing! When I'm upset, I go to you, and you come to me when you're upset. You always manage to put a smile on my face, and I would never be happy again if you left."

"Stop it."

"Stop what? Caring about you? What the fuck, Jack?"

"Please, let me go. I can't be here anyway."

"Why, so you can just meet a bunch of horny fucking dudes that'll leave you in the morning? You won't find that 'special someone' by going to bars every day. You won't-"

"I did, Mark! I already found someone, so fuck you!"

Marks eyes widened. He couldn't believe it. Was this really the end for their friendship?"

"You... you did?"

"Yeah, I did. His name is Felix. He had a girlfriend, who died a few months ago, but he's bisexual. When I woke up yesterday morning, he was still there. Let me tell you this; he's amazing in bed. He's a really nice guy, and we're going out on Saturday. He's funny, caring, and maybe he is that 'special someone'."

"Jack, he's just going to turn on you."

"Like you are right now? Is he going to act like he loves me and just hurt me, just like what you're doing?"

"Yes! That's how these things work!"

"In your mind, that is. You'd like Felix if you met him. I would introduce you guys if we end up together, but then again, I may not want to talk to you after this."

"Jack, you can't do this. You can't fucking do this."

"Why, what are you going to do? Kill me?"

"No! Why the fuck would you say that?"

"Well, isn't that what possessive sons of bitches like you do?!"

"You're such an asshole. What's your fucking problem?"

"No, Mark. What's your fucking problem?"

Mark couldn't hold back anymore. With tears streaming down both of their faces, Jack ready to walk out forever, Mark was no longer in control of what he could say.

"My problem is that I love you! I've always fucking loved you, and I'm sorry!"

Jack's jaw dropped. He had no idea what to say, but he had an idea on what to do. So, he followed his gut (or possibly his heart), and did what he thought was the 'right' thing.

Walking over to Mark, he grabbed the sides of his face and pressed their lips together. Their lips tasted salty from the tears that weren't wiped away, but neither of them minded. The kiss was quite demanding for their first, but they were alright with it. This is what they both wanted, and what they both needed.

They were both speechless when they pulled away. They stared into each others' eyes, sharing a look that simply said, "I love you, I want you, and I need you."

Smiles crept up on both of their faces as they continued to stare into each others' eyes in silence, which was eventually broken by Mark.

"Please don't go."

Jack's smile grew as he pulled out a phone, sending a text to Felix about canceling their date. He had found his 'special someone'.

Their first fight. They had hurt each other so much, but surprisingly, they don't hate each other. This terrible day brought them together, and maybe, in the end, that's all that matters.

"I won't."