Open

AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE THIS author144 THANK YOU FOR DOING THE WRITING THING

And so it continues...

"Jack, let's do something!" Mark whined from across the room, and Jack rolled his eyes. He looked into the camera, looking sheepish and holding up a finger before spinning in the chair he sat in to face a certain man in the doorway of the room.
"If you don't mind, I'm trying to record, Markimoo."
"But I'm booooorrrreed~!" Mark groaned, stomping into the room like a small child. Jack only rolled his eyes, huffing at his boyfriend's childish ways. He sure knew how to walk in on the wrong moment, and Jack whipped around, facing the camera once more before shaking his head.
"Sorry about that, the Mr. called me and had nothing interesting to say." Jack explained, making Mark huff in offense from behind him. Jack ignored the man, going back to playing Shadow of the Colossus and focusing on what he needed to do next. He knew that the next giant to defeat would be rather simple, but unfortunately his boyfriend didn't make it very easy to focus on the game. Mark's arms suddenly snaked around Jack's neck, and he could feel the man's breath on his neck. A pair of lips planted a kiss, and then moved to push several more into his skin. "Mark." Jack said warningly, turning around and raising an eyebrow at the man. "Let me record."
"But I want snuggles." Mark whined, and Jack chuckled to himself. He turned a bit, grabbing Mark's chin gently and kissing him just as softly, pulling away despite Mark's efforts to keep him there. He smiled at the other man.
"Look, why don't we stream something tonight for charity? You seem so excited to bother me on camera, we can make a challenge out of it, okay? Until then, we can cuddle." Jack suggested, and Mark's face went from pouting, to a Christmas tree. "After I'm done recording." Jack added quickly, poking the man on the nose as he leaned down to steal another kiss. Mark huffed, but pulled out his phone to prepare a tweet to alert the fans. Jack turned back to the camera, shaking his head and trying to hide his blush. "Anyway, back to what I'm supposed to be doing..."

~~~

"Hell-o everybody, my name is Markiplier! Welcome to our charity livestream!" Mark announced, raising his hands up. He looked over at Jack and narrowed his eyes. "Okay, how about that? Still too cheesy of an intro?"
"I never said it was cheesy, I'm just pointing out that everyone will instantly click out of the stream of you use that pun." Jack reminded him, and Mark stuck out his tongue, moving from the couch to embrace the Irishman. "I'm gonna be totally open with you, I'm still nervous about this, Mark. What if they don't like the way that we act with one another?"
"Honestly, who cares?" Mark asked, rubbing Jack's back. "It's our livestream, and if they don't like it, no one is forcing them to watch." Jack considered this and nodded, and Mark smiled before returning to the couch. "Well, let's get going then." Jack sat next to him, and Mark cleared his throat, starting the stream and smiling. He opened his mouth to start the intro when Jack cut him off.
"Top of the mornin' to ya, laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to the livestream!" Jack announced, and Mark only stopped, mouth still hanging open before turning to the Irishman and gaping at him. Jack laughed at this, tipping his head back when Mark turned back to the camera.
"Sorry about that, this douche cut me off."
"Hey!" Jack said, feigning offense and crossing his arms over his chest. Mark gave him a quick kiss before turning back to the camera, leaving Jack blushing.
"So, we decided to do a charity livestream for you guys, because why not. Also, Jack is a little uncomfortable with things, so let's be nice and as open with him as possible, alright?" Jack didn't even get the chance to shoot Mark a look, the man continued. "We have games lined up, several challenges, and our favorite hot sauce is back!" Jack groaned. "Also, alcohol, because why not. The winner of the challenges donates money, the loser does hot sauce or drinks, or whatever the punishment is. Feel free to pick sides and follow along with whoever!" Mark suggested, and gave Jack a small shove. "Ready to lose?"
"Oh, you're on!" Jack told him matter-of-factly, and Mark laughed at this, starting up another game of Unfair Mario.
The stream itself went on for several hours into the evening. It consisted of Mark mostly growing cocky and losing to Jack who was paying attention, and the audience watching couldn't decide who to root for. Jack had been uncomfortable in front of the fans at first, with all of Mark's touching and the quick kisses shared, but about an hour into the stream he didn't care. They both weren't completely hammered, although neither of them could say they were sober either. Jack's mouth was on fire, and despite having the choice, he'd rather not get drunk versus the hot sauce, and now he was wondering if it was such a good idea. By the end of their trials and fun, they were both drunk, panting, sweating, and taking turns chugging milk. They had raised almost two hundred thousand dollars over the course of the stream, and Jack smiled; his discomfort had been worth it. Mark ended the stream and sat back, reaching his arms above his head and stretching.
"This was fun," he said, and Jack nodded, wiping the sweat that accumulated from his forehead, and Mark turned to him with a sly grin. Slowly, he grabbed Jack's chin and leaned in, kissing him softly. After a long day, most of it stressing over how he should act in the stream, this was nice. Jack let Mark wrap his arms around him, only to realize moments later what was happening. Not only was the hot sauce growing even hotter, but the taste of cinnamon whiskey doubled with the fiery hot sauce made Jack's entire mouth burn.
"Fuck! Mark!" Jack shouted, trying to rip himself from his boyfriend's grasp, and finally managed to, sprinting away from him.
"Jack, c'mere! I want a kiss!" Mark shouted, following him as he ran through the house. It was going to be a long night running from Mark.

To be continued...