Memorable

WHAT THE HELL author144 WHY DO YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY?? YOUR CHAPTERS ARE EVERYTHING OH MY GOD

Well, it's 4:13 A.M. and I've been struggling to fall back asleep for the past hour. I woke up around 3 after falling asleep at 10, and I have to wake up at 6 for my first day of school. I feel so damn nervous and I don't know why, and I honestly feel like I'm about to puke and possibly cry.

But my mood was brought up by a fuckton when I saw we reached 6k votes. That's right. 6MOTHERFUCKINGTHOUSAND VOTES! Holy shit, guys! This is just...wow...I can't find my words because I am just so amazed. I am so thankful and honored too, because this is definitely a mood booster to help me survive my first day. And I can't believe that something so incredible could happen to me out of all people.

Thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying our one-shots. It means the absolute world to me, and I love you guys so damn much <3 :)

And so it continues...

"Are you sure about this, Mark?" Jack asked, staring unsurely at his friend. Mark turned, his face shadowed in concern at Jack's question, and the Irishman's obvious uneasiness. Mark had made a decision, and Jack wasn't so sure if he was ready for this, but Mark was confident. He gave a small smile.
"Jack, I think this will be good for both of us, something we can remember for a long time." Mark explained, and Jack nodded, still looking uncomfortable. Mark wrapped an arm around the Irishman and led him upstairs. They went into Mark's recording room, and Mark flipped on the camera, waiting to actually start the recording. Jack sat down next to him, and Mark sent out the tweet. Within a few minutes, they had the livestream setup simply waiting for people to show. Jack shot Mark another glance before Mark let the camera record what they were doing. Mark gave a friendly smile and waved, Jack following suit. "Hey, guys, Markiplier here. I know my tweet probably sounded super serious, and it kind of is. This is an important topic to discuss today, and I wanted as many of you here as possible. So thank you all for being here. Jack is here too."
"Hi guys!" Jack said, giving another wave and smiling as the comment section was spammed with hellos and questions about Jack still being at Mark's house for so long. Jack turned to Mark, who cleared his throat and continued.
"So, as many of you probably know, there is a huge ship between Jack and I, Marksepticeye, or Septiplier I believe is more common. Anyway, its time that we told you something." Mark intertwined their fingers and pulled their hands up into camera view. "It a thing." Jack swallowed as the chat nearly imploded with the replies and comments that people were having, reactions were all over the place from 'I told you so's to 'I knew it!' and they flashed for a second before they were replaced by several others. "I know that this may not be a surprise, but we weren't actually a thing until not too long ago, and honestly its been a bit rough at the start of all of this, but I see a smooth ending to it." Mark shot me a grin, and Jack nodded vigorously.
"I think it's safe to say I'll have to keep Mark out of trouble." he admitted, making Mark laugh as he glanced at the Irishman again.
"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked through his laughter, and Jack shrugged, making him laugh more. "Anyway, we thought that it would be fair to tell you guys, as you're important to us and I hope that you'll all take it well. I know that some of you may want to know details and other stuff, but for now, I think you guys can just accept it, right?" he asked, and the replies were astonishingly helpful. Most were happy, congratulatory, and were wishing us well for the future. Jack smiled, clearing his throat.
"You guys don't all have to accept that we're together either, that's fine. We just wanted to tell you." Jack added, knowing that some of the audience might not take this lightly, and it was what scared him the most. He was afraid that some of the fans might lash out at Mark, or at one another for what was happening, but the comments of the stream eased his worries. They were kind, happy, excited and brushing away Jack's concerns.
"That's a good point." Mark snapped his fingers, pointing at Jack. "However, if I'm honest, you guys have always been so supportive. You are kind, and a benevolent group of people who stick with us through thick and thin, so please don't fight with one another about this, or even cause problems. If you're happy, be happy and support other happy people. If you aren't happy, don't lash out at those who are. You have all always been such amazing people, and I trust that you will continue to do so." Jack was watching the comments and replies, and people seemed to be generally kind, understanding of what Mark was saying and agreeing. There was a large portion of the fans that would be ready to accept everything that was being said and enforce it, and that made Jack happy.
"I pretty much concur with everything Mark said." Jack admitted, clearing his throat. "If you approve, cool. That's great, let the fanfictions begin!" Mark laughed as the Irishman shouted this. "And if not, well then don't go out and attack those who do, or who are working on said fanfictions or anything, there's not need to fight. Anyway, I'll be here for awhile longer, so maybe we can get some cute collabs going, yeah?" he turned to Mark, who only nodded, leaning forward.
"Any collab is cute with you in it," he said, and Jack blushed. Mark grinned again, laughing and turning to the camera once more. "I think we'll wrap this up here, then, we'll see you all in our next video!"
"Bye!" Jack said, waving as he leaned forward to end the recording.
But not before the audience saw Mark give him a kiss on the cheek.

To be continued...