Zealous

AH. AHHHH. AAAAHHHHH. THIS IS ADORABLE AND CUTE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS ENDING AS MUCH AS I DO!! THANK YOU author144 FOR TAKING US ON THIS FANTASTIC JOURNEY

AND THOUGH I'M TRYING TO KEEP THE UPLOADING SCHEDULE OF EVERY OTHER DAY, THIS IS GOING TO BE UPLOADED EARLY, JUST CAUSE YOU GUYS NEED TO READ THIS :D

And so it continues...

6 months later

Jack looked around the house, seeing that it was just as big and clean as he remembered it. It seemed as though nothing had changed, although the room that he had stayed in before had. He had sent all of his posters and equipment about a week before, and Mark being the sweetheart that he was made sure that it all arrived home safely, and now his room was set up as it had been at his apartment. His old apartment.
"Is it okay?" Mark asked, and Jack turned from staring at his new room.
"Its perfect," he grinned at Mark, and walked forward swiftly to throw his arms around the man's neck. This was his new permanent place of residence, and Mark had made it just as immaculate as Jack had imagined. It was perfect, and Jack could ask for nothing better. His coffee cup was sitting on his desk, full and waiting to be used, and Jack smiled at it.
Jack and Mark had been planning on moving in together for some time now, and now it was happening. Jack's mother hadn't been very happy to see him go, and his brothers were saddened by it, but once the family had met Mark, it was hard to say no to the man's pleading for Jack to live with him in America. He was so kind to them, and they all adored him. Eventually, his mother and family had a going away party for the Irishman, and several hours later, he landed in America and with Mark at last.
Now, they could live out things exactly as they had planned to. They were working out sketches, they were scheduling times for Bob and Wade to show, and much more was being working out for their future. They were official, they were living together, and they were happy about it.
Their house was big, they shared it, and they promised to keep their arguments and drunken adventures safe and to a minimum if possible, although they knew that fun also ensued down that path. It was an unspoken promise to look out for one another, especially against the jokes that Wade and Bob made upon their arrival and stay at Mark's. There wasn't much that could phase them now, it would be hard to get them down.
"There's one more thing that I need to ask you Jack, before we do anything else." Mark said, and Jack turned to him from his coffee as the man got down on one knee. Fear and surprise struck through Jack as he put the pieces together of what was occurring. Was he ready for something like this? But, of course, he forgot that Mark was who he was, and that was the man indeed that he had fallen in love with. Mark opened the little black box that he was holding, and on the inside was a little tag attached to a collar that was hidden out of sight. "Will you get a dog with me?"
There was a warmth that spread through Jack, and he was looking forward to what kind of dog they would get as he nodded, Mark standing and wrapping his arms around the Irishman. There was a bright future ahead of him, of them, and it seemed like there was nothing that could stop them.
They were together after all; what could stop them?
~~~

A/N: This is a short ending, I know, and I am sorry. I would have loved to add more detail, but I was comfortable just where it ended. As requested, I'm putting a full collection of these all up on my profile just so they're there. :) Hope you all enjoyed this at least! Super special thanks to skwarlogirlcfc for the idea, because it's evolved into something beautiful. (Check out her stories, they are truly something else!)
~Jay