It'll Be Okay, pt. 2

So, I wanted to get something quick out, so this is it! (And I'm not kidding when I say this was written quickly.)  I highly recommend going back and reading the very first one-shot written here, for this is part 2 of that chapter. There are many similarities between both chapters, but, hey, they're both short enough to read and compare the differences in one sitting.

So, as I go to sleep, I leave all you lovelies out there to enjoy the 80th one-shot of this book :)

"Hey, we should record together!" Mark will always remember the first words he said to Jack.

"I never looked at you as just a fan. You were always a friend." Mark will always remember his true feelings for Jack.

"We should go out sometime; maybe see a movie?" Mark will always remember their first date.

"I love you, Jack." Mark will always remember gathering up the courage to finally say what he's been meaning to confess for a long time.

"I'm not good enough for you." Mark will always remember squeezing Jack as tight as he possibly could, refusing to let him go, as long as it meant Jack would be okay.

"It'll be okay." Mark will always remember his attempt to comfort his boyfriend.

"I love you so much." Mark will always remember kissing Jack all over his face after he hear those words come out of Jack's mouth.

"Will you marry me?" Mark will always remember the day he proposed.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Mark will always remember the admiration he has for the support of their loving fans.

"I do." Mark will always remember the day he was finally able to call Jack his husband.

"What if I mess up this marriage?" Mark will always remember how afraid his husband was.

"It'll be okay." Mark will always remember his number one priority being able to comfort Jack.

"We should adopt. " Mark will always remember how happy he was to hear Jack suggest that.

"I'll be home soon, don't worry!" Mark will always remember the last words he had ever said to Jack.

"Jack Fischbach, your husband, Mark Fischbach, has been in a terrible car accident." Mark will always remember seeing Jack drop the phone and burst out sobbing, wishing to just hold his boyfriend and reassure him that nothing was wrong. But he was merely a soul without a body—his only purpose was to wander around without existing.

"I'm sorry, but he didn't make it." Mark will always remember how heartbreaking it was to see Jack break as the doctor spoke.

"It'll be okay." Mark will always remember saying that to Jack.

"I love you so much, babe. Please, just hear me. I'm here for you." Mark will always remember shouting into an empty void, hoping that there was some chance that Jack could hear him.

"I'm so sorry, Mark." Mark will always remember wanting to help Jack in the time they needed each other most.

"Will it be okay?" Mark will always remember him.

"Jack, baby, put the bottle down." Mark will always care about him, but he couldn't hear Mark's cries.

"I'm here. I'm so sorry." Mark will always worry for his happiness, but he couldn't hear Mark's pleas.

"Yes, Jack. It will." No matter what, the love between Mark and Jack was eternal.

"Mark..." Jack set the bottle of pills down. It was as if Mark had shouted into the void, and that was Jack shouting back.