Fan's Choice

It's finally here! This is our thank you gift for 1k votes! I'm sorry it took so long for this to be published.
Anyways, thank you guys so much for the suggestions! I wrote the first part, and author144 wrote the second part. Enjoy! :D

"Wait, so you're telling me, the King of Five Night's at Freddy's, that you never tried 20/20/20/20 mode?"

"Well, that's what I just said-"

Mark stared at Jack in disbelief, unable to process this new information. He grabbed Jack's arm and dragged him to his computer, forcing him to sit down in the chair. He opened up Steam and shot a look at Jack that said, "You know what you have to do."

Jack sighed and said, "Alright, fine. Do I have to beat it?"

"Yes." Mark answered as Jack opened the first Five Nights at Freddy's. He decided to sit on the ground next Jack, rather than pulling up another chair. Mark laughed at Jack's intense sighing, staring more at Jack's face rather than the screen. After realizing what he had been doing, he quickly turned away to watch the game.

Once Jack had started night seven, his eyes widened at the realization of what he was doing.

"Uh, Mark? What was the technique you used to beat this?"

"What you have to do is-"

"FUCK IT!" Jack yelled as Freddy entered the room and killed him. Mark laughed as he heard the faint scream of the animatronic coming from Jack's headphones. After he finally finished laughing at Jack's immediate failure, he explained to him what he had to do.

"It better not take me a while to beat this..."

"Don't worry, seven hours of game play was actually kind of worth it."

"Shut up, Mark."

Jack started the night once again, using the technique that helped Mark make his way to victory. Mark watched Jack play in silence, the only noise being the clicking of the mouse.

"Holy... Holy balls!" Jack yelled, a smile creeping up onto his face. "I made it to 1 A.M.!"

Mark chuckled, watching his best friend in awe. He loved how the Irishman could get so excited over such simple things. But, what would happen if he was scared?

"Hey," Mark said, standing up and putting a hand on Jack's shoulder. "I'll be right back. I'm just going to change my shirt."

Jack only nodded as a reply. Mark left the room and entered his bedroom, trying to think of a plan. A prank will be fun, won't it? he thought, Knowing him, he'll just see it as some silly joke. He paced back and forth, deciding what to do.

"Mark," Jack shouted a few minutes later, "ye' better hurry your ass up! It's 3 A.M. and I still haven't- FUCK!"

Mark placed his arm over his mouth to cover up his laughter. Oh, how he wished to see the look on Jack's face when he died.

Minutes passed. Mark was still hiding in his room, Jack yelling at him every once in a while. Finally, Mark had decided to leave his room and somehow sneak up on Jack. Hiding behind his chair would be a good enough spot, but the challenge would be actually getting there without being caught.