Sickiplier

Thank you so much author144 for this prompt!

Jack was freezing when he woke up. Why? Because Mark stole all the covers and turned himself into a burrito. Mark was still shivering, despite the warm blankets he was wrapped up in.

"Mark, are you okay?" Jack asked, poking his burrito of a boyfriend. Mark opened his mouth to say something, but but ended up coughing instead. After a few moments of sniffling, he was finally able to reply.

"Can I have some soup?"

"Sure thing, you baby." Jack laughed and got up to make soup, kissing Mark on the forehead.

"Well excuse you! I am not a baby, and even if I was, I would be very, very..." Mark sneezed, making Jack laugh even more, and possibly a lot more than he should've. Mark frowned, "...manly."

Minutes later, Jack returned with the usual chicken noodle soup. Mark sat up, refusing to unwrap himself from the blankets. He looked up at Jack with an expression that just said, "You know what you have to do. I'm not really sorry but I love you, so I hope that counts for something."

Jack sighed and began to spoonfeed Mark. He always imagined the first person he would spoonfeed would be his child, not his boyfriend.

When the soup was finally gone, Mark smiled. He looked up at the Irishman and said in the cheeriest voice ever, "I still feel sick."

"Mark, you big goof." Jack replied, both of them laughing.

Jack unwrapped the blankets so Mark could actually walk properly, and they headed towards the TV. Jack jumped on the couch, Mark slowly following him. He calmly laid down with Jack and cuddled, making the sick man feel a little bit warmer.

They just sat there and watched TV for hours because there really isn't anything better to do when you're sick. Mark, however, didn't pay any attention to the movies at all. Jack would get into them, completely focusing on the movie and nothing else. Mark would focus on Jack. He would just look at the adorable Irishman and think, How the hell did I get so lucky?

When the last movie ended, Jack finally stood up and said, "Well, Sickiplier, I'm going to go make some tea for you."

"Excuse you! I am the one and only Markiplier. This stupid little cold is nothing." Mark retorted, his point failed to be made once he started having a coughing fit.

Jack returned from the kitchen a while later and handed the sniffling Mark a cup of tea. Mark took a small sip of it, just to see how it was.

"I underestimated you, Jack. I thought this would be beer."

"Shut up, ye' bastard."

"You're cute Irish accent makes me feel better, you friggin' dork."

"You're the dorkier dork in this relationship, Mark."

The two ended up falling asleep, still cuddling on the couch. Mark had already finished his tea, and he was snoring quite loudly, so it's surprising that the Irishman didn't wake up. It was not until night when Jack finally woke up, noticing the sleeping Mark.

"Maaark," He whispered into his boyfriend's ear, "wake up, you big baby."

"I-I'm not a baby. YOU'RE... you're the baby you... baby."

Jack laughed and Mark reluctantly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times as he tried to wake up, the Irishman staring at him in awe. Sometimes, Jack thought Mark was just an oversized puppy.

Mark sniffed, "Can I have some more soup?"

Jack didn't reply and got up, heading to the kitchen. Mark smiled and pulled out his phone, going on Tumblr just to kill time. He continued to sneeze and cough and sniffle, but it was a less than earlier.

"Soup!" Jack yelled, handing Mark, who was now finally off of Tumblr, a bowl of soup. Mark happily slurped it, hoping to annoy the hell out of his boyfriend. Jack kissed his forehead, making Mark smile.

"I love you so much." Mark said, looking into Jack's beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you too, Markimoo," Jack laughed, "Rhyming is awesome."

***

Mark was cold when he woke up, but he was too tired to understand why. A few minutes later, he realized that somebody stole all the covers. He sat up and turned, seeing his Irish boyfriend as a burrito.

"Well, at least I feel a lot better!" Mark said, laughing. It was true; he felt as if he was never sick at all. "So, is this what I looked like wrapped in blankets?"

"I hate you so much, Mark." Jack said. He suddenly sneezed, which Mark found adorable.

He kissed Jack on the forehead, repeating what his boyfriend had did to him yesterday to make him feel better. "I love you too, Jack."