Stay. (Calum Hood Fanfiction)

PROLOGUE:

"Don't ever let me go." I whispered into the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer into his chest.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He hotly whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Promise you won't forget me when you become all big and famous." I giggled, he chuckled and his chest rumbled from beneath me.

"I could never forget about you." He kissed my forehead, it linger for a few seconds before he leaned back against the bed.

"Prove it." I whispered as I nibbled slightly on his ear lobe causing him to moan.

"And how would I do that?" He huskily growled in my ear.

I smirked, "C'mon Cash Money..you know how to make me feel beautiful." He loved it when I called him his stupid nickname, I chuckled as a low grunt vibrated in the back of his throat.

I felt a prominent bulge pressing into me, I smirked and ground my hips to his. I placed my knees on either side of him.

"Say my name." He growled.

I decided to tease him a bit by biting my lip, he grabbed my back side aggressively causing a moan mixed with a gasp to escaped my parted lips.

"Calum!" I shouted out in pleasure.

That night I connected with my one and only love...

A night I will never forget.

************************************

-M. Xx