Behind the Fake Smile Cp16

So since the whole thing at Pizza Hut, when I punched the girl, I realised why I've always kept Annafree under chains. I knew she was mean but dang, she can fight like nobody's business. But she's me so...I guess that I'm a pretty kick ass fighter.

No one would drop it, honestly. They all found out about my 'amazing hidden talent' and tried challenging to duels. I rejected them all since the only reason why I did what I did was because of the adrelerine.

I don't think that I'll keep a tight hold on Annafree anymore, she's quite interesting and without her would be...well I don't think that I'd be me nor would I have interesting conversations with myself. Hah, I sound so screwed up.

Michael and I were in the tree house playing Bloody Roar 3 on the PlayStation, we've been playing for about two hours straight and I never seemed to beat him in a single fight. The match started and ended quickly, as did all the others, and as usual; Michael won. I threw the controller on the floor and folded my arms, finally giving up.

"Aw," he ruffled my hair. "Is little Anna angry that she has lost again?"

"I swear that game is fixed," I gave the PlayStation a death stare.

"Nope. You're just terrible at it. You've actually lost thirty-five consecutive games," he laughed.

"You counted?" I glared.

"Of course I did! I'm not that good at the game either and that's why I know you suck," he laughed again enjoying my pain.

"You're saying that you're bad at the game?" I poked him "I'm the one that lose thirty-something times in a row!" 

"Thirty-five," he corrected.

I slapped his arm.

"I'm really bad cause even my sister can beat me," he shook his head in embarrassment.

"You loser," I scoffed and laughed.

"Shut up," he said. "I won you at least so I'm not the worse player alive."

I slapped the back of his head.

"For Christ sakes, I swear. She does that as well!" he rubbed the back of his head.

"What? This?" I asked and slapped the back of his head again.

"Stop it and yes!"

"And a scawny little dude like me is going to stop me?" I smirked and smacked him again.

"Don't. You. Dare." He narrowed his eyes at me.

Laughing, I quickly smacked the back of his head again before putting as much distance as I could between us both.

"Do you have some sort of death wish?"

"Of course not," I struggled to keep the smirk from my face.

He threw a stuffed mario at me and I let out a very attractive yelp. Note my sarcasm.

"That actually hurt," I pouted and rubbed my cheek.

He rolled his eyes.  

"I wanna meet your sister," I grinned.

"You've already met her moron," he laughed. "She dropped us off at the party, remember."

"Yeah but.... you know what I mean," I laughed. "Of course, you don't need to say yes," I added quickly.

"Yeah sure. Do you want to go now?" he asked.

"I don't see why not." he shrugged.

He took my controller and put it away switching the television and PlayStation off.