Behind the Fake Smile Cp10

It was Friday morning, today I was going to have my first ever sleepover and I couldn't wait. I woke up and did the usual morning ritual and after that, I started to pack for tonight.

Packed and ready, I put the bag in the hallway where I'd collect it after school, soon Lizzie and John also came down carrying their bags. They too left it in the hallway and then we left for school. The weather was lovely for the first thing in the morning, it had clear blue sky and the sun was shining strongly even though it was still low in the sky.

Lizzie talked away happily about tonight, she seemed to open up a lot more and she seemed guinually excited. She was incredibly sweet and shy, pretty hot as well but she doesn't think herself as 'hot' she knows she's pretty but doesn't think that she's hot. God knows how many wolf whistles she got from guys in school.

John became a football player and that rid off any stereotype ideas where footballers had to be gorgeous blond guys with the most amazing blue eyes which would make you swoon if you were lucky enough to look in them. We arrived school and parted our separate ways, John went to join the popular guys and Lizzie went to join the known girls and guys and I went to join my other group of friends, the one's who I actually like; Charlotte, Amirah, Angie, Gina, Kirsty and Lauren.

I stood outside the classroom by myself, all my other classmates were talking to each other. I leaned against the wall waiting for the Year Eleven's to leave and they soon did. They all filed out and the Year Ten's walked in, I sat in my usual seat; the table next to the wall second from the front by myself. Mrs Harris took the register and began teaching.

She was my favorite teacher, she acted like she was still a teenager and made sure that we had fun and open discussions in class, she had long, thin brown hair which was always in a bun with a few strands falling out and her front fringe split in two down the middle.

She had light brown freckles, big brown eyes and thin pink lips which were always in a smile. Today, we were talking about miracles and how miracles affect the life of a Christian. In mid-lesson, there was a knock on the door and without waiting the visitor walked in. My eyes widened at the newcomer.

As much as I loved Mrs Harris, I didn't really want her to know who I was dating because she tends to use couples within the class for examples. Once, she asked a girl called whether she thinks that her and her boyfriend would ever stay together and eventually get married to prove the point of why she thinks dating at an age as young as we are is pointless despite the fact that she has a daughter in the year below who has been dating a guy for about a year or two.

Obviously, she didn't know how to react to the question and so, seeing Adam walk into class made me realise that I'm going to be used for almost every example. I groaned when I realised that, that meant contributing more in class.

I hated talking in front of the class, I hated the idea of everyone looking at you listening to what you have to say, I managed to deal with this problem by not putting my hand up... at all. It worked. Mrs Harris never picked on me for an answer or opinion- actually, none of the teachers did- well except for Mrs Briault.

Adam took the seat in front of me and as he sat down he winked, I gave a timid shut-the-hell-up-before-I-kick-your-ass-when-we're-alone smile. Mrs Harris looked at both of us and then at the class who were smirking, they knew what was going to happen.

"Mrs Harris!" Frasier shouted so the whole class would hear as well. She looked up. "Did you know that Anna and Adam are going out?"

"Frasier!" Kylie punched his arm. "Shut up!"

"Really?" She grinned at me. "Guess you aren't that innocent now Anna."

I swear, at that moment I would have prefered to eat a large bowl of spaghetti in front of the whole school without a tissue.