Goodbye.

Jack was hysterically sobbing. He read the text over and over again, wishing for Mark to just suddenly apologize. But the message stayed the same. Mark wasn't sorry, and he probably won't ever be.

His fingers trembled and his breath was shaky, but despite all of that, he still had the courage to message him back. He didn't expect a reply, knowing the man Mark had become, but he didn't want to miss out on trying.

Are you even fucking sorry?

Surprisingly, Jack got a reply almost instantly after his message sent.

I...I don't know. Goodbye. Don't message me again, okay? We're over.

Jack was not only furious, but every last bit of happiness he had drained out of him, leaving a mixture of anger and sadness.

What's your fucking problem, Mark? What did I ever do to you? Huh? I LOVED you, for fucks sake! But you ignored me and made me feel like shit. But that doesn't matter, does it? Cos your happy. That's what's important, right? Your happiness and nobody else's.

Jack was reluctant to send that message, but he did so anyway. He soon had no more tears to let out, but that didn't stop him from screaming. He yelled until he couldn't breathe, slamming his fists on his desks and continuing to scream in hopes of being noticed. It was at this moment Jack realized he was over exaggerating about everything, but that small factor in his situation wouldn't stop him.

Mark blocked him on Skype after that. He never answered, he just ran away from his problems, just like he always did. His life went on normally after that, as if Jack had never been a part of it. That admittedly hurt Jack, but of course, that didn't matter at all.

Day after day, Jack wondered where in life he went wrong. He imagined how he could change certain things and make it all better, but no matter what he did, he always ended up where he is right now. Maybe it was destined for Mark to break his heart.

However, Jack still cared for him. He still loved Mark and he wished nothing happened between them. He wanted them to get married and adopt fifty dogs, but they were at the point of no return. Jack will never get to speak to his beloved ever again, and he desperately wanted to, even though he knew it would hurt him even more.

And he hated himself for it.

Yeah, this chapter was weird. I get it. It was sloppy, unedited, unorganized, sad, and very OOC for the most part. I also apologize dearly for having gone a long time without updating, but if it makes you guys feel any better, I can guarantee a fluffy chapter coming out on Christmas :)

Well, my old friend messaged us. They sent one message, then left the Skype chat they messaged us in. They may have blocked us (or at least me) too. The message was short and simple, but one thing bothered me. They never mentioned that they were sorry. And that...got to me. But it helped me get over them easily, because if they weren't sorry for the shit they pulled, then I'm glad I don't consider them my friend anymore.

Good riddance.