27. I Don't Care

Zacznij od początku

Mercy: You called me at the Right time Jane.

Jane : Are you Okay? Why is your voice so down.

I told her everything.

Jane : Mercy you're not hurt right?

I can say from her tone he she walking back and forth in her place.

Jane : So many things happened but you didn't tell me anything.

Mercy : I don't want to trouble you. I'm okay Jane. Don't worry. I have so many people to take care of me.

Jane : I wish to be one of them.

Mercy : So tell me did anyone asked you for a date?

Jane : Yeah. Mark asked me For a Date tonight.

Mercy : Mark? You mean our School President. Woah! Ah Wait! You said tonight right? Then are you with him?

Jane : Nope. I rejected him.

Mercy : Why? Are you stupid?

She must be really stupid. Mark is our School President in India. He is best at everything. How she can reject him.

Jane : 'I don't believe in love' do you remember these words?

Those words I said to her when she said one day I'll meet my Prince Charming. But why is she saying that now?

Mercy : Why are telling me that?

Jane : I'll wait until you believe in love. If you find your Prince Charming, then I'll find mine too.

I was speechless.

Mercy : Jane you know very well why I decided to not believe in Love. I really can't open my Heart again. I'm scared. I'm really scared.

My voice broken. How is she expecting me to fall in love?

Jane : Life will not be over when you crossed a wrong chapter. Jack is just a chapter in your life. Try to open your heart. Don't be scared.

Mercy : I can't. I-I.. What it has to do with your life?

Jane : How I can be happy when my best friend is in Pain?

Mercy : Yah! It's so cheesy.

Jane : I know. But it's true. One day you'll come to know what is Love.

Mercy : You. I don't know what to say?

I know she cares for me. But this is too much.

Jane : You don't have to say anything. I'll talk to you later. Take care. I miss you.

Mercy : I miss you too.

She hung the phone. I sighed and stared at the Sky.

"Dad, will I able to believe in Love? Will I able to open my heart again?"

I went to my room. I lay down on my bed. I was keep on thinking Jane's words. Suddenly my door opened, "Why you didn't tell me?"

Not again now I've to tell him from the start. "Anna, I was so tired today. I will tell everything tomorrow to everyone. Now let me sleep"

"Okay. Good night" He sighed and kissed on my forehead before he left my room. I sighed, how I'm supposed to face everyone. They may asked so many questions. I took my phone and texted to Hana and Myungsoo to meet me tomorrow at Exo House.