The Agent and The Bank Robber

Start from the beginning

~~~~

"Hi, I'm agent Chase," Annabeth greeted as she stepped into the interrogation room where the boy was sitting.

"Can I have my pen back?" He asked suddenly. "My dad gave me that pen."

"That's nice," Annabeth said sitting down. She pulled out a large file. "You got quite the file. But it's still missing a name. Mind telling me it?"

He shrugged. "Nah, but can I use the bathroom?"

"Later, Mr. No Name." He raised an eyebrow but Annabeth ignored him. "How about telling me where your third partner is and the money too while your at it?"

He shrugged. "Can't tell you that either."

"What can you tell me then?"

"Depends on the question you ask."

"Okay...How about telling me how you have those powers?"

"People will do anything for money," He responds causally. "Even if it means becoming some kind of test subject."

Annabeth blinked taken aback by his response. He seemed to smile a bit at her reaction. Regaining her composure she asked another question.

"Want to tell me who this person who needed test subjects was?"

"It's a very long story."

"We've got time."

"That's debatable."

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. "You know what? Fine. You don't want to give anything useful how about you tell me why you didn't kill me?"

"I'm not a killer."

"So-"

"Ah well I'm sorry we have to cut our time short."

"What?"

He leaned back in his chair just as two people appeared behind him before grabbing him and the three disappeared into a pool of back.

~~~~

It was very late when they finally got back.

They were silent as they always were while they counted the money and matched each amount to the bill it was for.

What was left was placed in a pile where it was dived by three.

"$485," Thalia sighed pocketing her cash.

The other two felt the same. After the thousands they had stolen that was all that was left each for food and clothes.

Percy and Nico stood waving goodbye to Thalia and leaving. The two boys walked out of her building and they walked. Nico turned after some while heading a different direction to go home to his younger sister.

Percy kept walking until he reached his building. After climbing the stairs skipped his door and went to his neighbor and knocked. A few moments later Rachel opened the door. He nodded to her as Tyson ran out and grabbed Percy in a hug.

Percy ruffled the boy's hair and thanked his neighbor before letting himself in their small apartment.

"Percy?" Tyson asked. "Can we see mommy tomorrow?"

Percy nodded. "Sure Ty. Sure."

~~~~

"Annie! Didn't think you'd come," Luke smiled from where he sat in the hospital bed.

Annabeth frowned. "Don't call me Annie. And I wouldn't have come if someone hadn't been stupid enough to get himself shot."

Luke rolled his eyes. "It just grazed my leg."