19. The Decision

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hana turned Mercy to face her, "You're are kidding right?"

"No I'm not. I decided to quit the school"

"Mercy you can't do that" Kyungsoo said to her.

"Why I can't do that? Even now I can say the Match result by looking at you" Mercy pointed their appearance. "I trusted you guys. I trusted that you guys won't fight. I trusted You will win the Match for our school and also For me. Is that wrong to trust you guys or Is that wrong to think you as One group? As Exo? Not a as Exo-Wings or Exo-Claws?" They kept silence.

"Its my fault. Not yours. I shouldn't expect you to become one group in over night. I trusted you but you guys broke it" Mercy inhaled deeply.

Everyone in the field looking at her with a pity face. Mercy continued, "Anyway, after the Match Our Principal will transfer me to another School. So it will be better for us to Live peacefully in this three days. You guys can quit your acting. I won't be here to stop your fights anymore. You guys can do whatever you want. But please don't disturb me in this three days. Because I need to treasure these days with my best friends." She went to Hana and Myungsoo.

"Even if you win I won't attend this school from next week. Because I hate you guys" Mercy said to them before leaving the Field with Hana and Myungsoo.

The boys were still shocked by Mercy decision. Her last words hurted them most. They sat on the field.

Far away Linah and Eunji were happy by Mercy decision.

"What to do?"Lay worried. "She's already sad. But you guys made worst by fighting with each other" Kris yelled.

"Sorry" Sehun murmured. "You think so? We broke her trust Sehun" Kyungsoo frowned. He looked at Baekhyun. He was lying on the field while looking at the sky.

"Suho please do something" Luhan half begged him. He stood and glared at Baekhyun before leaving the ground.

Suho was worried about Mercy. When she cried in front of him he didn't have the courage to comfort her. Still Now he didn't admit her as his sister in front of her, as well as in front of the others.

Soon everyone went home expect Baekhyun. He was still lying there while looking at the sky.

Hana P.O.V

I was shocked. I can't believe that she will decide to quit. We came out of the school. Myungsoo said that he will drop her at home. I joined them. I can't leave her alone at this state.

When we reached the park near by home, she told Myungsoo to stop the car. He sighed and stop the car in park. Mercy got down quickly and started to walk towards the swing. We followed her and Sat on the bench near the swing.

When I first saw her she looks so innocent. When she defend herself in front of those boys, I was just amazed. But now why she decide to quit? Where is the Mercy that I first saw here.

Couple of minutes later, "It doesn't make any sense" I frowned. Myungsoo was staring at Mercy for the whole time. "It makes sense" he stood and went to her. I followed him.

Mercy was looking at the ground. Tears falling from her eyes. Myungsoo kneel down and wiped her tears. "What did Linah said to you?"

Mercy flinched by his question. "W-What she said? W-What are you t-talking?" She tried to get up. But Myungsoo made her to sit back. "Spill the truth. You can't hide anything. Tell me what she did?"

Now I remembered when we searching for Mercy, Linah is the one who told that she is in the comfort room.

"Mercy, did she said you to quit the school?" I asked her. She hesitated to answer. I held her hand tightly, "You can trust us. Just tell the truth". She looked at us and said everything what happened there.

I was really angry with them. "That Eunji showed the Video to my Dad? I can't believe that they told you to quit the school?"

"Are you stupid to accept that?" Myungsoo shout at her. Mercy flinched, "What I can do? You saw what they did in the field? If they fight while in the Match they won't win the Trophy. So it's better I leave the School" she sobbed.

I hugged her, "No you don't have to. We can have another way. I'll talk to Dad"

"After what happened today I was totally broken. If I don't leave the school they will reveal my identity. Because of that Suho may get humiliated in front of his friends" she cried in my arms. I looked at Myungsoo.

"I will talk to Suho" Myungsoo tried to convince her. She shook her head. "Already I gave a lot of troubles to him and also to the boys. So I'm not willing to add any more"

I don't know what to say. Mercy is my best friend. Now She is in Pain, but I'm sitting here helpless. She stood up and wiped her tears, "Kaja, let's go home" she interlocked her hands with me and Myungsoo and grabbed us towards the car.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you For reading :-)