17. Knowing them Part2

Start from the beginning

Couple of minutes later Chen, Xiumin, Sehun and Kyungsoo ran towards me. I was quite startled by them. "Kris said your cooking is better than me. So we came here to taste it" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"It's smells really good" Chen closed his eyes and feels the smells. Soon they tasted the gravy. "Woah! It's so good" Xiumin said taking another spoon. Kyungsoo gave me a thumps up. "Mercy can you cook for us too?" Sehun showed me Aegyo. "Yeah Mercy. You can cook for us too. We are large members so I can help you with it" This time I didn't reject Kyungsoo offers.

We both started to cook for others. Kyungsoo asked me lot of questions based on the recipe. We served the food in dining table. From their face I can tell they are waiting to eat my food except Baekhyun. He was sitting their without any expression.

Everyone started to eat the food. within 2 minutes everything was cleared.

"That was really amazing" Sehun stood and Hugged me. My eyes widened. Soon Chen pulled him.

"Mercy your cooking skill is not bad" Kyungsoo ruffled my hair. "I'm glad that you guys liked my cooking" I thought they will complain about my food. "Can you tell what is the name of that food?" Kris asked me.

"Chicken Gravy and spicy Chettinad Chicken. It's a famous south indian food". I really miss my place. "It's really tasty Mercy. You can often cook for us like that" Chen winked at me. I nodded shyly.

"Yah! Baekhyun why are you keeping quite say something" Xiumin nudged him. "Nice, Because it's different than a guy cooking" He said and went to kitchen to put his dish into sink. I'm glad he didn't complain. I told them that i'll wash the dishes. But Kris said that today I'm their guest. So he told Chen and Xiumin to wash the dishes.

I saw Sehun and Baekhyun playing games. I went to them. "Ah! this game. I saw Tao and Kai playing this" Sehun patted beside him to sit me. I sat there. "Do you know how to play?" He asked me. I shook my head. He handed me the Controller and put his hand around me, "I'll teach you". I was too excited to learn the game that I didn't notice that he back hugged me. Suddenly, Baekhyun stood from the place. He grab the controller from my hand, "Let's watch movie". I turned to realize that Sehun position, I quickly moved away.

"Guys come let's watch movie" Baekhyun yelled. Everyone gathered in front of T.V. I sat in on the couch between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Next to Kyungsoo, Kris sat on the couch. Others sat on the floor. Chen selected the movie and switch off the Lights. It's a korean movie. "What is the Movie name Chen?" I asked him. "Miracles in cell no.7. Better get ready to cry" His replied left me with a confusion.

The movie started. It was really a sad movie. I was really crying. I felt someone staring at me. I turn my right to see the Baekhyun. He quickly turned to the screen. I shrugged and Continue to watch the movie. I don't know how many liter of tears i shed during the movie.

The Movie was over. But i didn't stop crying. I saw the boys, they too had a tears in their eyes. They must have cried like me. Then The boys looked at me and chuckled.

"Yah! Chen. I really hate you. Why you choose that movie. HuuuuHuuu~~~" I was throwing the pillow at him. He giggled at me. "Sorry, I didn't know that you were a emotional type" He tried to calm me while wiping his rest of the tears from his face.

I shook my head, "Get me Chocolate" I was still crying by the effect of movie. "Chocolate?" Xiumin looked at me. "Whenever i cry my friends used to give chocolate to calm me" I sobbed. Baekhyun gave me a Chocolate bar, "Now stop crying. It's really annoying"

"Thank*sob* you" I ate the chocolate. Couple of seconds later i calmed myself. Xiumin take me to bathroom to wash my face. I went inside and look at myself in the mirror. I look horrible. My eyes and nose are Red because of crying. I washed my face and went out.

I sat with them, We talked lot of stuffs. They tried to change my mood. We talked a lot, and laughed lot. Chen, Kyungsoo, Xiumin sang a song. There voice is pretty good. I record their song secretly in my phone. They asked Baekhyun to sing but he refused to sing.

I checked the time. It past 5 in the evening. The time passed quickly. It's time for me to leave. "Guys i really enjoyed being here. Thanks a lot" I smiled at them. "We too had a lots of fun with you" Kris spoke shyly.

"Mercy, I hope we can cook together next time" Kyungsoo said and I nodded. "Next time we can watch comedy movie so you'll cry due to laughing" Chen pinched my nose. "I hope now you know more about us" Xiumin messed my hair. I pushed his hand. "Next time i'll teach you how to play the games" Sehun came to hug me. Kris pulled him, "Stop it sehun-ah. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun will drop her"

I bid my bye to them. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun drove me in the car. "Mercy, Tell me your address. We'll drop you at your home" Kyungsoo said to me. I don't know what to say. If they drop me at my house, they will come to know that i'm staying with Suho and also I'm his sister. What should i do. "Yah! are you sleeping?" Baekhyun poked my cheeks.

"No. Umm.. You can drop me at the park where you picked me. I need to get some fresh air to relax." I lied. I hope they believe me. "Is that so? Then okay" Kyungsoo said. I sighed. Baekhyun gave me a suspicious look. I turned my gaze to window.

"Mercy are you familiar with the places?" Kyungsoo asked me. "No, Kyungsoo. Most of the time Omma will take me out. I didn't even know the way for our school. The only place i know is that park. Because most of time Omma will take me there for a walk"

Soon we reached the park. I got down and said thanks to them. Kyungsoo said they both will wait for me in the park. but i insisted them to go. Soon they left, then i walked to home.

When i reached home, Suho ran towards me. "Yah! do you know what time it is? Wait. Why is your eyes are red? Did you cry? Did they make you cry?" He bombered me with lots of question. Omma stopped him. "Let her Speak Suho". She made me sit on the couch.

"They didn't do anything. We watched 'Miracles in cell no.7'. By watching it i cried" I told them what i did there. "You cooked for them?" He made a disgusting look. "Yeah. They liked my food. They even asked me to cook again" I said proudly.

"Whatever" he went to his room. "Don't mind him. You must be tired go to your room" Omma said and i nod and went to my room.

I took bath and changed into pajamas and lay down in my soft bed. I recalled what happened today. They are not bad. When i saw their crying face, i came to know they also normal kids who hid their feelings in their heart. Exo-wings and Exo-Claws are same by their heart. They both are only arrogant by their attitude. In their heart they are still kids. I hope One day we all be friends together.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story :-)