17. Knowing them Part2

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You don't know about my Cooking skills. Even Jack fallen in love with my cooking" Unintentionally She spoke about Jack.

"Jack?" Kyungsoo turned to her. Before she realized tears formed in her eyes. Baekhyun quickly pushed her, "Kyungsoo-ah we are buying Chicken. You buy other things"

Mercy blinked many times to stop the tears. Baekhyun glanced at her. She is sulking in front of Chicken. "Yah! Don't sulk like in front of Chicken" Baekhyun tried to change her mood. Mercy mood quickly lighten up, "Yeah. You're right".

They bought Pork and Chicken went to meet Kyungsoo. They paid for the things and went home. The street looked familiar to her. The car stopped in front of big house. When she stepped out and looked around. Baekhyun took the things and went inside the house.

"What are you doing? Come get inside" Kyungsoo said to her. "This neighborhood looks familiar"
Mercy scratch her head. "Because last week you came to our Neighboring house" Kyungsoo showed a next house to her.

Her Jaw dropped. "Exo-Wings is your Neighbors?". She half shouted.

Kyungsoo closed her mouth. "Don't shout. Come let's go" He grabbed her hand. She went inside, "I can't believe you guys are staying next to each other"

"Mercy you came" Sehun run towards her to hug. But Chen and Xiumin stopped him.

Mercy P.O.V

"I don't know what you did there last week. It doesn't matter to us. Do whatever you want but don't disturb us" Kris crossed his arm.

"Suho also said the same words" I murmured. "Mercy come I'll show you the around" Sehun grabbed me. He showed me the whole house.

"It's same as Exo-Wings house" I murmured when we reached living room. Sehun heard me. "because it's gifted by our parents" I stared at him. He made me sit on the table. "I'll tell you. Our 12 father's are best friends from their college. After marrying our fathers our Mothers also became friends" I stopped him in the middle. "If your parents are close to each other, then why you guys are fighting?"

He flicked my forehead, "Don't interrupt me" I nodded and rubbed my forehead. He continued, "After we born they decided to built a special house for us to hang out with all the facilities. And they gifted this when we are 10"

"Later they came to know that We formed two groups against each other. So they built another house next to this house with same facilities. That is the why we are neighbors" Chen finished instead of Sehun.

"Okay. Now can you tell me why guys are fighting each other?" There face become serious. "Don't ask that again" Baekhyun glared at me. I gulped.

"Mercy if you want you can cook now. I'll cook later" Kyungsoo said to me. "What? you're going to cook?" Xiumin asked me. I nodded and Kyungsoo explained to them. I stood up and went to kitchen. I started to get the ingredients.

Few minutes later Kyungsoo entered the Kitchen."Mercy are you sure you can cook by yourself? I can help you".

"Don't worry Kyungsoo. Chicken is my Favorite food. I'm expert in cooking Chicken" I smiled proudly.

"Do whatever. But don't burnt my kitchen" His words came like a warning. I nodded.

Half an Hour passed. Kris came to kitchen, "What is that smell?"

"Why? Is it bad?" I asked him with a doubtful face.

"No no. It's smells good. Can I taste it?" He asked me. I gave him a spoon of gravy. He tasted it. "Woah! It's so tasty. Can you cook it for me too?" He held my hands. I nodded nervously. He grinned and went back.