10. Truth be told

Start from the beginning

She turned me, "Did you just ignored me?". "Eunji it's obvious she ignored you" Myungsoo chuckled. Eunji face become red in anger. "You made a big mistake by ignoring me" she raised her hand to slap me. But I stopped her. "If you dare to slap me, I won't dare to give you back" I warned her. She gasps. "Do you know who are you talking to?" She came closer to me. "Of course I know. I'm talking to Exo-Wings clown" Eunji took 2 step back from me. "Bwo? Clown me?" She pointed her fingers towards her. I nodded my head. I heard some chuckles in canteen.

"See I didn't give you the rights to order me to join which group. So you better stay away from me" I told her clearly. "You'll get for that" She walked away from me. Hana Hugged me. "I'm so happy, you stood for yourself". I smiled at her.

I went to comfort room. I looked myself at the mirror. 'Am I the same Mercy who cried for a boy who cheated me? Am I the same girl who afraid to fight with the others?' I changed a lot. This school changed me.

"Are you Mercy right?" I turned to see the girl. She is wearing glasses although she is cute. "Yes it's me" I smiled at her. She looks nervous. "I saw what happened earlier. You have to be careful. You hurt Eunji pride. She will do anything to hurt you back. So be careful" She said and walked away.

"Wait" she left. I blinked twice. I walked to class room. I was thinking about that girls words. I think I got into another problem. I bumped into someone chest. I bowed, "I'm sorry" I looked up it's Sehun. "Yah! Are you dreaming while walking" he poke my head. I pushed his hand and seated in my place. He came to me, "Yah! I'm talking to you"

"Just go Sehun. I'm not in the mood to argue" I said in a irritating voice. He smirked at me. "That's what I need" he poked my head again and again. "What you want Oh Sehun?" I pushed his hand. He shrugged his shoulder. "Hey leave her alone" Hana pushed him. "Yah! Hana, I'm not talking to you. She looks cute when she annoyed" again he poked my head.

"Sehun come here" I heard Beakhyun called him. "Wait dude. I'm having fun here" he replied him. "If you don't come here now, I'll exchange my project with Kris not with you" Immediately Sehun stopped poking me and ran to him.

Beakhyun P.O.V

We saw what happened between Mercy and Eunji. Mercy didn't afraid of her. I know what Eunji can do. One time while I was walking on the hallway after school, she was beating a girl who tried to talk to Luhan and Kai. She was too scary at that time. Girls all are same. Who don't think about others. They'll think only about them.

I saw Sehun annoying her by poking her head. I called him to come here. But he didn't listen. So I threatened him to exchange his project, he immediately ran to me. "Hey, you're not going to exchange my project right?" he asked. I shrugged. He started to whine. I ignored him and started to play games.

Mercy P.O.V.

Omma picked me from school. "Mercy, do you like Ice cream? Shall we eat" Omma asked me. I nodded my head. She stopped in a restaurant. "Omma I thought we are going to ice cream shop" I asked while entering. "Trust me. Ice cream here is the best" She said. We seated in a table. I saw a lady came towards us.

"Eonni, how are you" she hugged Omma. "I'm fine" Omma hugged her back. She looked at me. "Who is this Beautiful young lady" I blushed little. "My daughter, Mercy Catherine" I bowed at her. She look confused. "You've only one son right?"

Omma told her that they adopted me.

Flashback

Two weeks ago

I was in my room. Mom came and Sat at the bed. Mom held my hands, "Mercy do you know after your father death I tried best to give everything for you and your Brother" I nodded my head. "Jack is not only the reason I'm sending you to korea. I decided you to give for adoption" I closed my mouth and stood.

Mom hugged me, "It's not that I hate you. I can't afford for you and your Brother studies." I cried, "Mom don't do this to me. I can take a job or I can stop my studies" Mom shook her head. "I promised your Dad that I'll give you a good life. She is my friend. She will take good Care of you. Trust me. They'll be a good family for you" I moved from her. "No no. You can't do that to me"

"Mercy think about your brother also. I have to give both of you a good life. But right now, in my situation I can only take care of one. Your brother is a kid. I can't send him away. You are adult now. I hope you'll understan" She cried hardly than me.

I thought I only study there for 2 years. But I didn't think they'll adopt me. Mom already spoken to them. They sign the form through Online. I can't do anything. This is all too sudden for me. Jack left me, now my famliy. Mom promised me, wherever I'm, I'll always her daughter. When I see Mrs. Kim and Mr.Kim they spoke about this to me. They said they didn't told about the adoption about Suho. Later he finds that and hated me. I know this is my life in korea.

"Mercy are you ok?" I snapped back to reality when Omma asked me. "Yeah I'm ok" she smiled at me. Omma friend brought a Ice cream with brownie. It's my Favorite.

"This is specially made for you. Have it" She said. "Thank you" I took one bite. Oh my god, it tastes so good. "How is it?" She asked me. I gave a thumbs up, "It delicious". I'm happy you liked it" They both said in a unison.

I took another bite suddenly she shouted, "Hey come here son. Look who came to our restaurant. Suho Dongsaeng" She called someone from my back. "He is my Son" She told me. I was drinking water before the person coming to me. when I saw the person I spit the water.

"You? Suho Dongsaeng?" he pointed towards me. I shook my head. Why in the earth he have to be Omma's Friend son. 'Mercy you're screwed' I said to myself.

------------------------------------------------------