A Remaining Element

Start from the beginning

"Aw, but how's about you allow her to join anyway?" I asked as I kissed along her neck. I could tell she was already becoming aroused which meant that I had her. She was so easy. I couldn't help but wonder if Alexandra was that easy but after remembering our previous encounters it was obvious that she was far from it. "Huh? For me?" She began to mumble her complain but I quickly captured her lips again. "Do it for me and I promise you some more tonight." 

She gave of a sigh, "Okay."

I pulled away instantly. "Good, go tell her now so she doesn't end up going home later."

"Can't that wait?" She complained as she tried pulling me to her again.

"I'm afraid not." I said hastily. I didn't need her any longer so she could go. My mind was already set on a new target. . .

---Maia's POV---

"Hey, hey you!"

I turned and saw Amber calling to me from across the hall. I sighed. What could she want? I stopped nonetheless and waited on her.

"What?" I asked as soon as she walked up to me, I had to let her know that I didn't have time to waste.

She sighed and rolled her eyes then I heard her mumble, "I can't believe he's making me do this." What was she talking about . . .? I could see that as she looked at me she did so grudgingly. "Look, the team and I decided that we could use another base so the pyramid can be steady so . . .are you still interested in joining the team?"

"Yes! Ofcourse!" Mom was going to be so happy! I would be able to go home with my head up! This was awesome. I hugged her immediately. "Thank you, thank you so much!" She eased out of my hands and made a disgusted face.

"Um yeah, don't touch me." She said in her stuck up way before walking off. I couldn't help but squeal. I was on the team!---Oh wait . . .EWW!!! I was on the team! I was a nasty cheerleader! Ugh! My mother owed me.

At the end of the day I ran into two of Damen's cousin as they walked down the hall leading to the exit. I didn't even realize that they had until the were almost at the door. Even though it meant being late for practice I still ran after them. They stopped when they realized that someone was following them. I glared at them as I walked over to them. They exchanged puzzled looks.

"Did you sleep with her then leave early or something?" One asked the other.

"I don't think so, did you?" The other asked.

"What? I didn't come over here for that---I didn't sleep with either of you--"

"Then what do you want?" The first asked impatiently.

My glare became even more intense. "You bastards know that you hurt my dog."

"Whoa, what dog? Hey Riley have you seen any mutts around?"

"No, no dogs, but those wolves are just getting fiercer and fiercer. Remember the one that we had to rough up last night?" Riley replied, turning to me with a spiteful smirk. I could feel my expression grow darker. They knew exactly what I was talking about. They took in the expression on my face and their own grew even more spiteful. "Hey was that the dog you were referring to, he seems tame enough to be considered one." The two chuckled as if they got some kind of inside joke. Out of what seemed like pure instinct I pushed the one closer to me.

"Why don't you guys pick on someone you're own damn size?!"

"Oh, like you?" Riley asked as he shoved me against the door. There weren't many people to see because by now half the school had gone home.