7.It's just a beginning

Start from the beginning

"Will you guys just stop cutting of my words and listen to me. I came here early, I had a lot of time until the class starts. So I thought of wander around the school and my bad i end up here. Now stop assuming" I yelled at them.

Suddenly Baekhyun hold my wrist, "Ouch what are you doing" I tried to escape from him, but he is tightening his grip tight. "Don't you dare to yell at us. You're nothing compared to us. Better watch your voice" He released my wrist. It's left a red mark. It's really paining. And he continued, "It's just a beginning, If you want to live a peaceful life then join our group as a member, or else I'll make your life miserable".

I glared at him, "I don't care if it's just a beginning. I won't change my decisions for your stupid threats". I can see anger fuming in his eyes.

"Yah!" but he was stopped by Kris and Kyungsoo. "Baek, stop it. And you just go" Kris said while pointing the door. I took the chance to run away from them.

I reached the class and sat on my chair, still catching my breath. I was really scared of Baekhyun. He is really scary. I didn't show them that I was scared. If they know, then they'll think me as a weak. I felt a tap on my shoulder and jerked.

I saw Myungsoo and Ha Na in a worried face, "Are you ok?" Ha Na sat near me. I nodded my head. "Are you sure, Then what happened to your wrist? Why there is a red mark?" Myungsoo pointed my wrist. "What happened to you? Mercy don't hide anything to us" Ha Na said in a serious tone. I deeply inhaled and told them.

Myungsoo got angry, "How dare he can hurt a girl. I'm not going to leave him" he angrily went out from the class. I'm not willing to start another fight. I ran to him, Ha Na followed me.

"Myungsoo stop. I'm ok" he stopped walking, "Mercy, if Joonmyeon is not their to protect you as a brother, then I'll do. I'll be in his place as your brother. I've to tell him not to hurt my sister" I was touched by his words. I hugged him, "Thanks Myungsoo. I'm happy to hear those words. I felt alone in this new place. Now I'm not alone I've a Brother to care for me. It's enough for me. Don't fight. I don't like it when it happens because of me" tears run down my cheeks. Ha Na whipped my tears, "Not only Brother and also Friend. Now don't tell me you're alone. Arraso?" I nodded my head, "Now come let's go to class" I cling onto both of their arms and dragged them to the class. I saw Exo-Wings already inside the class. I looked at Joonmyeon, when will he accept me as his sister. As long I'm with Myungsoo and Ha Na I'll be happy.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I really can't control my anger. That girl really have guts to yell at us again. If Kris and Kyungsoo didn't stoped me, I don't know What would I've done to her. "Ok Baek relax man" Kris massaged my shoulder. "But you shouldn't have hurt a girl" Chen Sat next to me. "I don't care that she is a girl." They know the reason why I hate girls. I took the water and drank fully. Xiumin said, "I don't think she'll join our group". I turned to him, " What makes you think like that" Kyungsoo started to laugh, "it's really obvious that Mercy won't join. because someone behaved rudely to her". Sehun came to me, "This time I'm on Baekhyun side. Don't worry, I too hate her". Xiumin head locked him, "Yah! When did we said we like her" The latter shrugged his shoulder. Chen and Xiumin chased him to beat. "Guys it's almost time. Come let's go to class" Kris stoped them. We took our bags and went to the class. I saw Mercy is laughing with Ha Na and Myungsoo. We sat on our places. Our teacher came and started the class. As usual I took my phone to play games.

Time skip fast forward

Mercy P.O.V

Our teacher started the lessons. I don't know what she is taking about. Urgh.. It's really hard to understand. Korean lessons are different to learn. I don't know how will I score high marks. It's my 2nd day in the school and I started to worry about my marks. The bell rang teacher gave the Homework and went for her next class.

In next class, We waited for the teacher to come. Later we came to know that our teachers having a meeting. So this is our free period. Thank God this is the last hour in school today. I thought to learn some of my notes. Myungsoo turned to our table because his seat is just in front of us.

Ha Na asked me, "What are you going to do Mercy?". I took my pen and marked some points, "I need a tutor". "Bwo? Why you need a tutor" Myungsoo took my pen. "Because if I get a tutor I can get high scores in tests" Ha Na face palmed and Myungsoo started to laugh because of my answer.

"Guys?" I don't know what happened to them. "Yah! I asked what are you going to do about them" she pointed at the back where Exo is seated. "Ah. Mian" I smiled sheepishly, "I'm not going to do anything about them". "Woah! Girl. You're really something. If it is another girl they'll do anything to talk to them or getting their attention. They will drool from head to toe towards them. But you not even looking at them" Ha Na said while showing thumbs up. "I'm just worried what if Eun ji and Lin Ah knows about Mercy rejection" Myungsoo gave a worried look.

"Who are they? What if they know?" I closed my note. Ha Na began to tell, "Like a Celebrity Exo also have a fan clubs in our school. Exo-Wings club president is Eun ji, Exo-claws president is Lin Ah" I started to laugh loudly. "Are you guys kidding me? Fan clubs for those Jerks" Myungsoo closed my mouth. "Shh. If the fan girls found out that you're talking about their Oppas, I don't what they'll do. Those two girls are our School Queeka's, more than a witch's." I pushed his hand, "I don't care about them. But still I can't believe that they have Fan club" I said still laughing. "Myungsoo too have a fan club" Ha Na said and join with me. "Myungsoo you too Hahahaha" I really laugh hard it makes tears in my eyes.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me. I'm a handsome guy. That's the reason I've fans" he said while pouting. "In my Eyes Lee Jong Suk is a handsome guy" Ha Na said with a dreamy face. "Hey I like him too" We both high-fived each other. "Yah! I'm also handsome" Myungsoo locked Ha Na head.

Chanyeol P.O.V

Today class was boring. Thank God teacher didn't came for this hour. So Me and Tao playing games in mobile. Suho is watching us, because he know we end up in fighting. Luhan is reading his books. Kai is checking his Facebook. Yixing is sleeping on the table. Tao was wining all the time, and also I heard a loud laughing voices. It's keeps on distracting me.

"Aish! Who's that making noices, I'm trying to sleep" Lay awake up from his sleep. "I can't concentrate in my reading" Luhan complained and close the book. "It's that new girl. She is the one making noices" Kai said annoyingly. I looked at her, she is laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Yah! Will you stop making noices and keep your voice down. It's really loud" I said in a irritating deep voice. I continued to play until I heard her.

"I think you're the one who have loud and Deep voice" The whole class burst into laughter. My face become red in anger. I went to her seat, "Did you just insult me?" I leaned to her. "Nope. I didn't. But if you think it's as an insult then I can't do anything about that" She said casually. "Yah! No one can speak like that to my hyung" Tao came to defend me. "Aish! What's your problem? This is a classroom. we can do Whatever we want" This girl is really pissing me.

"If you joined in our group it won't be a problem for us. But now everything you do it annoy us. May be if you join us we won't complain" I said with an smirk. "Aish! Why everyone bringing the same topic? How many time should I've to tell you I'm not interested. I'm not willing to be one of a jerk like you" I was taken back, she is really getting on my nerves.

I held her wrist, "Ahhhhhhhhhh" She shout and yanked her hand. "Mercy, Are you ok?" Ha Na came to her. She noded her head. I can see red mark in her wrist. Who did that to her. Did someone hurted her?

"Hey! How did you got that?" Suho tried to ask her. This is the 1st time I saw that Suho concerned about someone other than Exo-Wings.

Ringgggg Ringgggg

"It's none of your business Suho. Come Mercy let's go" Myungsoo take her out from the class. Ha Na followed them. "Did someone abused her from her home? We have seen like that in movies right?" May be Lay was right. "Yah! W-What a-are you talking? No one is hurting her at h-home" Suho was stuttered. I tapped his shoulder, "Are you ok bro?" He nodded his head.

------------------------------------------------------

Finally I update this chapter. I hope you'll like it.

Thank you :-)