Chapter 1

While I was driving home i received a text from my boyfriend Francesco : "Babe i'm sorry, call me when you can, we need to talk." I already knew what he was gonna say and i was angry at him, i just wanted to ignore him. When I got home, i texted my sister Chuck to call me, i needed to tell her what happened with Francesco. 2 minutes later my phone start ringing:
"-Heyy Chuck! Are you busy?
-Heyy Lan, I'm at the shoot but I can talk 5 minutes. You need something?
-No just needed to talk to someone. It's about Francesco. But I don't want you to be late for your shoot, when you finish come to see me, I'm in New York.
- Sorry, tonight i'm going at Keegan's house. It's been a month i didn't see him.
- It's okay. Don't worry about me. Just call me when you can. I'm gonna sleep one hour i'm tired.
- Okay relax you must be tired, and if you need something just call me i'll try to answer.
- Okay thanks Chuck. We'll talk later. Bye.
- Bye."
All I want right now is to smoke a cigarette or drink something but I have to resist. I can't believe Francesco is asking me to make a choice, I really love him and I really don't want to loose him, but sometimes he can be so selfish. I was going into my room and my phone start ringing again, it's my ex Barrie. We're still talking sometimes even if it's weird when we see each other. I pick up my phone and answer.
"Hey Lana, i'm sorry if i'm calling but i'm in New York and i still have your keys, i have to give them to you but I know you're busy, do you want me to go to your apartement and put in the table and leave? Or you prefere me to wait for you to come to New York?
- Hey Barrie, i'm there now if you want you can pass and give them to me.
- Okay at what time do you want me to pass?
- If you're free can you come in 2 or 3 hours? Because I just got home and i'm really tired I want to sleep 1 hour.
- Yeah sure, and actually i can't come now so it's perfect.
- Thank you Barrie, see you.
- Okay bye."
Gosh i'll have to invite him in, and I really don't want to stay alone with him, it's too weird. I need someone to come. There is only Blake who is in New York, he's always here for me when i need something, i'll tell him to come and he's really friend with Barrie so he'll have fun. I send him a text : Hey Blake, i'm in New York and I need you to come in 1 hour. PLEASE! Barrie wants to come give me my keys and I really don't want to stay alone with him." Okay now I have to sleep before they come. I get in bed and fall asleep. After a while 30 min i woke up. Someone was at the door. I get up to see who is it. Shit it's Francesco. I don't want to see him, i'm still really angry at him. "Lana open the door i'm sorry i want to talk to you" he says. "Just leave right now, when i'm ready to see you i'll call you" i answer from the door. "No i'm staying here, i'll wait here untill you open that door". Gosh he's not gonna leave i know him. Well he'll just have to wait there because i don't want to see him. I go check my phone and see a text from Blake: "Yeah sure Lana, but can I come a little bit earlier? Because Jack is coming home and I want to leave before he arrive." Jack is Blake's uncle, they always fight together. because he wants Blake to change his work. Jack is probably going to see Blake's mom. I have to text him back: "Sure come when you can."
Blake : " 1min and open the door."