😺Besties (Lesbian) - 3😺

Avneet : you fine?

Jannat : much better. (she replied)

There is a scene appear where a hero and heroine is cuddling with each other.

Jannat : uhnm.. This must be feel so good.

Avneet : true, I want someone to try this kinda cuddles. (By the way Jannat is great cuddler)

Jannat : mind cuddle with me.

Avneet laughed.

Jannat always wanted to cuddle.

Avneet : where am I going to lay? This couch isn't very wide.

Jannat : just come on top of me.

Avneet : are you crazy? (asked laughing)

Avneet : Ok. Just tell me if you're uncomfortable and I'll move.

Avneet wasn't too heavy, but she wasn't a stick slim as well, and she didn't want to make Jannat uncomfortable.

Jannat : come on.

Avneet : If you say so.

Avneet got up, positioned herself above her friend Jannat and settled down on top of her.

After being so close for so many years since childhood, this again wasn't weird for them.

They were used to being this close.

Jannat put her arms around Avneet's back and gave her a little hug.

Avneet was warm and comfortable, and began watching the movie again, as she lay there with Jannat's arms around her.

Avneet felt Jannat's hands moving up and down her back, rubbing it gently.

Jannat : I don't know what is happening to me, but I'm so glad we're friends. You didn't make me feel I want anyone else.

Avneet : Me too.

Although there was something in the way Jannat had spoken that was different than normal.

As Jannat continued rubbing her back, Avneet suddenly became very aware of how their bodies were connected.

Jannat shifted around underneath her and she felt how Jannat's thigh was right between her legs, and her own crotch right on Jannat's thigh.

Stay tuned