Fainat - 6

Faisal : you have such a soft body? But the bra looks so tight.

Jannat : its a sports bra sir, it give stability to breasts for workout. (She said shyly)

Faisal : but because of this I can't understand the real size of your boobs.

Jannat : sorry sir.

Faisal : can you take off your bra.

Jannat is stunned.

Jannat : but sir how…

Her words were immediately cut off,
Faisal : I know it's difficult but trust me, its just for one time analysis, I need to asses your whole body, now if remove your bra. I can understand your body better.

Jannat : but sir? (She is so confused and shy to do this)

Faisal rubs her arm. On which she feels like to take off and throw her bra. Now only his hands on her skin ruling her mind.

The situation was there in black and white.

She didn't want to lose this opportunity.

Faisal : you can dress back and go I will talk to producers, I can understand you.

Jannat : no sir, I can do it.

Faisal : are you sure?

Jannat : yes.

So, she slowly unclasped her bra and put it on his desk.

Jannat cover her face from his hands.

Faisal's eyes were transfixed on the unexpected but big breasts before him and already he felt a stirring in his pants.

Faisal is adjusting his cock in his pants.

Faisal : may I touch or feel?

Jannat didn't know how this courage came in her, as she lean and offer her boobs to him to touch.

Again, he moved out a hand and caressed her naked breasts then began to write, as if taking notes on her.

One touch of his cold hands had made Jannat's nipples become erect,

Faisal : Turn around.

Not looking up from where he was writing.

She turned around instantly, move her young boobs out of view.

Stay tuned