#Rinushka - 3

As soon,

He entered, Anushka gone stunned seeing him after 1 and half year, the memories she had with him wander in front of her eyes for a minute.

Anushka : he is your boss?

Rohan nodded.

Rohan : come I introduce you with them.

Anushka followed.

Rohan : good evening sir.

Riyaz : Good evening.

Rohan : sir, my wife wish to meet you, so I bring her here. (He said with a smile)

As soon, Riyaz eyes moved to a girl he pointed, Riyaz frozen on his place.

When he saw his EX GF Anushka with a tag of Someone's wife in the party.

His heart shattered again when he heard that now she is officially belongs to someone.

But he can't do anything, he smiled.

Anushka : nice to meet you sir.

Riyaz : pleasure is all mine, you enjoy party, I will catch up later.

Riyaz mind remind him, whatever They had between them when they were together.

They were really close and had a brief affair when they used to study together.

Riyaz feels bad hearing that she got married.

When her eyes sparkled when she saw her old lover.

Riyaz write something on napkin and drop it near Anushka where she was sitting.

She pick up and read.

Note --- CONGRATULATIONS FOR MARRIAGE

Anushka turn the napkin.

Anushka write down something.

Riyaz read it later after pick up from table.

Note --- I AM NOT MARRIED YET, BUT WILL BE IN 7 DAYS.

The letter gave an relieve to Riyaz, he knows why, some deep down feelings revive.

Stay tuned