🏃 Jogging (Fainnat) - 2 🏃

Some are couples. Some are single as me, but all decent people looks like coming from a well background.

And I start working on daily routine with them.

First week it was tiring some, other people do encourage me and we started talking with each other.

Now I got a motive to exercise and that is not my body it's someone else.

Actually, one morning in routine jog, I was tired and there was a girl who is must be in her last teen (19) who were running behind me asked me what happened.

I was never confident to talk to girls but as she initiate I replied.

Faisal : I am tired.

Jannat : how many rounds you did.

Faisal : 03.

she laughed.

Jannat : it's mine 5th round. Don't worry you get used to with it come with me.

She encouraged me to complete atleast one more with her.

Jannat is 20 year old, silky black hair, fair in color, 5'4, perfect face, deep eyes, dressed in tight t-shirt and shorts and t shirt and a perfect body to die for.

As she was running before me so I can't stop drooling over her.

It was really difficult for me to run but I can see my motivation she is talking to me all the times when we took round.

And I finished with 7 round at last.

After jogging she told me to sit and guided me to do exercise which will make my muscles relax.

She was kneeled down for stretching and I had no wrong intentions but when I was staring at her my eyes fell on her cleavage and my eyes were open and she was smart girl she caught me.

I was little embarrassed but she ignored me with a smile and make me relax.

After 1 hour workout still her body fragrance’s was pleasant.

I thanked her for helping me and got a pleasant smile from her and small pat on my face.

She is typical beautiful and bold girl which was encouraging towards boldness.

Next day I had a reason to reach on time.

Stay tuned