🦸‍♂️Superhero Veer : 8🦸‍♂️

Somehow made her feel safe as well.

She felt a little like the closeness made her a part of him.

Outside with a growing crowd.

And the Fire Captain was mounting a tank.

He can escape easily but can't bring her out naked.

So he is trying to get out through the behind door Veer and Anushka were already making their way to the door behind.

Veer did it as quickly as possible, and encountered flames on his arms but he is strong enough.

He hoped his large cape which is magical would protect him and his rescued sexy naked girl from the flames.

Anushka : how many people's are outside?

Super hero Veer : must be 100-200 hundred people crowd waiting for us.

Anushka legs get weak.

Super hero Veer : what happened? Hold me tightly?

Anushka : no, I can't display my naked body to the whole world.

Super hero Veer : I know, girl. We are going through the back door, there I give you some clothes okay.

Anushka : okay. (She feels safe now?

Super hero Veer bring her out of the building and she holds a top, she wear it and Veer told her to stay a minute so he can bring a bottoms for her.

He came back in a minute.

Anushka wear it and before she thank him, he flew into a sky like eagle 🦅 very hight.

Will Anushka meet him again?

Let's see, till then we will know how Anushka felt and how much this incident change her life.

Thanks for reading.

Give your precious suggestions that what you want to happen in next part of this series.

Do you want Veer - Anushka together?

Or you want Anushka get superpowers?