🥵Trio Punished : 17🥵

Anushka : oh my God... It feels so good. (Anushka moaned as they rubbed their pussies together faster and faster)

Roshni : Mmmm... This feels so fucking good!

Roshni moaned as they rubbed their pussies together faster and faster.

They kept rubbing their pussies together as Professor watched them.

They kept rubbing their pussies together as they both moaned louder and louder.

Roshni : Fuck! I can't take this! (Roshni screamed) Let me go first, Anu... I need to cum now!

Roshni moved forward and straddled Professor's cock.

She stared at him with lust-filled eyes as she slowly lowered herself down onto it.

Professor held her by the hips as she lowered herself onto his cock.

She was moaning loudly as she felt his cock filling up her pussy.

Roshni : oh fuck!

Roshni screamed as she felt his cock filling up her pussy.

She began slowly moving up and down on his cock while Anushka watched. Her eyes rolled back as she felt the cock go deep.

Roshni : Oh fuck! I can feel your cock inside me!

Roshni moaned as she slowly began fucking him faster and faster.

I went over and straddled Professor's face and started rubbing my pussy against his mouth.

He opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue as my pussy pressed down on his tongue.

Anushka stared at my tits as she began rubbing my pussy all over Professor's face.

He grabbed my ass as he licked my pussy and then looked up at me with a smile.

Now Anushka takes my position.

Anushka : fuck yeah! Lick my pussy.

Anushka moaned as she rubbed her pussy against his face.

She moaned as she felt his tongue licking her pussy.

Stay tuned