🙈Jannat's Flashback : 3🙈

But then a muscular college boy, Faisal had eye on me, walked into the room.

As I struggled to hide my bare boobs and pussy from him.

Aditi : Faisal, Can you give me a few minutes? I will talk to you in two minutes.

Faisal : interviewer mam calling you?

Aditi ask me to wait, like it was no big deal that I was standing there stark naked in front of the boy, who is handsome like hell as Faisal.

He continued standing there staring at my ass. Which is completely bare and I had no attempts to cover them.

Aditi : Faisal, wait in here? And don't let any guy come in.

Faisal : okay.

I think I'd rather hang out in here,"

I talked to myself

Oh god I am naked here. But nobody going to ask me if I want him to stay? But do I want him to go.... Maybe not 🙈🙈🙈

Jannat (whisper to vaishnavi) : are you two not going to just leave me here naked in front of Faisal.

Vaishnavi : I know he is your crush so ge will take care of you. (Said teasingly)

I was mortified! I looked over in another direction and Faisal was sitting there laughing silently to himself.

Faisal : hii, I am Faisal?

Jannat : myself jannat. (Shyly).

Faisal studied my naked body.

Faisal : you must be. (Said looking at my body)

But it was not his fault, it was his luck make me stand here naked in front of him.

I am covering my boobs with one arm and hide as much of my pussy as I could with my hand.

After a minute only Aditi came back.

She stood next to me.

Then she asked me to put my arms up.

Jannat : You want me to what?

Aditi : Put your hands on your head so I can measure your breasts.

Jannat (whisper) : But...he can see everything then?

Aditi : you have to be naked in class, and he also enrol him so he will either see your tits and pussy.

I thought she is right, I raised my hands I wanna end this above my head and my naked body was now fully exposed to Faisal.

My firm breasts, round rosy nipples and pussy were right out in the open to Faisal.

Who was only a foot or two away.

First aditi tried to take a measurement of my waist.

As she guided the tape measure around me. And she wrote it and let me go.

This is what happened in class, and after that you know what happened?

So now, the trio will go for a trip.

Are you ready?

Stay tuned.

I will start series on
Siddharth - Avneet
Faisal - Jannat
Riyaz - Anushka

After 20 votes