Fainat - 5

Faisal : I feel same darling, but if you can show me will be better.

Jannat : show you, but what and how? (Shyly)

Faisal : if you can take off your top!

Jannat : What? Sir.... (She turned so shy)

Faisal : don't worry darling, it will be personal. I promise.

Jannat : but sir, I am feeling shy to do that.

Faisal : for being a great model you have to be little bold, I make sure that it won't happen again but for one time If you can do it then will be so good.

Jannat : so what should I do sir?

Faisal : if you can please take off your top and show me if you have the body to be showstopper of many modelling events.

Jannat tingled all over.

Faisal was around 21 only and young handsome like nobody else she saw and he is so sexy.

He is the dream boy type for her and internally, she'd like to flash her body to him.

But, she is shy right now.

It's easy in fantasy to imagine you with your crush but not easy in real life.

However, he is judge, and so Jannat was convinced there was nothing sexual or personal about what he was asking her to do.

So she convinced herself and she pulled her top over her head and tied back black hair, revealing her bare stomach and bra covered healthy size of tit

Faisal : uhm.....i was right you are so hot to deal.

He said as he looked over her top half.

Faisal : come here!!

She walked near him so shyly.

He then outstretched his hand from his chair and rubbed her stomach.

Jannat stood looking down at his hand in awkward silence as it moved around her developing six pack, suddenly pushing onto her breasts before pulling back and resuming position on the desk.

Stay tuned