🏃 Jogging (Fainnat) - 10 🏃

She was shivering and asking to unwrap her from clothes and wrap in my hands.

I don’t want to finish the charm, slowly slowly I pushed her on bed , open the string of her bra from up and down and remove the bra from her body completely.

Her boobs jagged in bra was good and in a rhythm with her breathe just want to see them, her eyes were closed, and I want to enjoy her.

I remove my t-shirt and waist and lie on her my skin was rubbing on her skin and I was licking her closed eyes and ears vice versa.

She was so deep in enjoyment just like me.

I was feeling her breathe only and her hands were dip on bed.

I opened my belt and removed loosen my jeans, meanwhile I sucked her nipple.

she was shouting just make the pleasure but I was enjoying the honey from her body.

I pulled her skirt completely in one go and peel of her panty.

I was surprised as I touched her g-spot she opened her eyes.

She press my hand in her pussy.

It encouraged.

I kissed, licked pussy between legs and observed a very small and styled trimmed hairs.

I came down to her pussy lips and licked.

She already had her pussy wet.

Any way I love to lick her juice.

I start working with my tongue.

She parted her legs in air and shouting.

Jannat : ahh continue Faisal, make me dry from inside.

Being an athlete she bended her legs and I have her full pussy in my mouth and she told me now to stop watching them, and lick as hard you can.

Stay tuned