🎸 Guitar Lessons - 2 🎸

Then comes Naina to our class.

She was a new student on her first class but she had to learn basic background in guitar.

She is like always, With ample curves and appropriate dressing style, she is what we call voluptuous beauty.

Her attire brought out the best in her.

Fair with long silky hair and features that makes people look for a second time she was the most sought out girl in our class.

She had a cute cheeks and to go with that, a very very naughty smile.

She smiled when I looked at her.

But She noticed that the whole class is looking at her when she enters but all she does is give that seductive smile to me.

Giving a jealous moment to others.

At the very moment She comes in class.

I decided… at least to try and approach her even failure is certain.

I deemed the failure to be an achievement in itself.

Till now we just know each other's name we aren't friends at all.

I am not sure when the right time will come when I could ask her for friendship.

But finally,

After few days I got a chance,

I was asked to teach her some basics( I was waiting for the moment, needless to say) as usual I went to her and we introduced ourselves properly today with each other with a handshake.

This is the first time I feel her skin.

I started talking to her like any normal friend only, never attempting to stare at her inappropriately.

Sometimes, to grab her attention I cracked some situational PJs. and all.

I am just trying to make her comfortable and getting comfortable as well, but hardly she looked at me twice thrice during class

Stay tuned.