#Rinushka - 4

After this, Riyaz thought he can talk to her once one last time but he can sense that in front of Rohan.

She don't want to talk. And Riyaz didn't want to disturb her life. So as a boss he ask Rohan to go and do some work so he can get 10 minutes with her.

Rohan happily left to help Riyaz and to impress him.

Rohan : Anushka, I will be back in 30 minutes, please be comfortable here, I am sorry I have to go.

Anushka nodded. And Rohan left.

After he left.

Riyaz approached her.

Riyaz: Hi Anushka, How are you? Sorry to send your fiance but I thought it will be weird to talk in front of him if he didn't know about me. (with a smile)

Anushka: of course he didn't know about you, Riyaz. Oh sorry Riyaz sir....you because a rich guy yaar.

Riyaz : nothing matters after you lose someone you wished the most, leave it.

Anushka : hmm, by the way how are you? (with a smile)

Riyaz: I am good. Glad to see you after a long time. But I had a complain you should not leave the way you did.

Anushka: I understand, but you don't know how my parents disconnect me with the world, since my engagement they already told me that I never get a rich guy like Rohan.

On this Riyaz laughed a bit.

Riyaz : Unfortunately not true, but we both have been busy with our respective lives but I am happy for you I feel like Rohan is nice guy.

Anushka : What about your marriage? You seem hot, and there were many girls behind you, didn't you dated any of them?

Riyaz : uhm.... After you I lost interest in love and all.

Anushka : Come on! Don't spoil your love life because of me and you know I don't deserve someone like you now.

Riyaz: So, you are with happy with  your fiance?

Anushka : let it be, it's not a topic to talk.

Stay tuned