👸Princess Mallika : 10[Sumelika]👸

He saw her clothes, which she left after wrapping herself in towel. He regret that why he didn't turn even once when she removed her clothes.

But the day ran away, after finishing his work he went back to his place.

Only two more days left of his punishment.

Next day,

Sumedh is not embarrased today he is happy to go today.

The next day,

Sumedh returned to the bath, as he had been ordered to continue the same work for 2 more days, the rival ministers of Sumedh is thinking that he is trapped there.

When this is the moment of his life now.

He felt bad with guilt.

It almost seemed like a guilty pleasure to him. Because he is liking it but his principals is saying that he is loyal to this kingdom and Royal Family.

But truth remains same now, he knew it had all really happened.

Sumedh had always had some kind of crush for Princess Mallika like everyone in this kingdom have after all she is claimed the most beautiful girl in the country and she is in real.

He had strong attraction for her, even before he worked in this place as punishment or knew what she looked like he is feeling like how good it will be if he meet the most beautiful girl in this country any day.

And see today, he is in her bathroom, when sumedh joined the kingdom he always heard stories of her beauty and intelligence.

Perhaps crush is the wrong word.

He didn't know her, but his young heart fluttered at the thought of her Faciniation for princess.

Now the Princess Mallika will come right in front of her.

Again today, he heard the quiet rush of water behind the walls as he had the day before.

He climbed out of the pools and looked at himself in the mirror before Mallika arrive.

He looked... fine.

But he make him understand that yesterday he himself find him unable to orgasm in front of the Princess, a girl who would someday be Queen.

So it can make him go through the death penalty if caught.

He tried to reassure himself that his orgasm was essentially accidental and that the Princess Mallika hadn't even seen it happen

Despite of steam starting to rise from one of the pools, Sumedh was not surprised today to hear female voices once again speaking.

Stay tuned