🦸‍♂️Superhero Veer : 5🦸‍♂️

When Super hero Veer knocking the door, he realised that door is locked from inside.

He thought that may be the person inside get unconscious so he decide to break the door.

As she was about to wear back the clothes, the door pushed open, scaring her beyond belief.

She did not even have time to think about her nudity or what her body looked like.

But in the first view, super hero veer got a very calm look of two super sexy ass cheeks.

She turned so rest body parts appear to him. Her bald pussy and big breasts take his attention more than anything else.

Then his eyes met with her eyes.

Her eyes were on this super hero who was in too large cape with super hot shirt and pants, and had a partial mask on his face like krisshh.

Shy Anushka who had been trying hard to get over her social anxiety showing her body was face to face with a tall super hero Veer, and she was naked.

Her only cover was her slightly trimmed bush, which she was glad she had trimmed for the clothes try on, it had been quite thick.

And this guy will see that bush.

She curse herself to think this.

Anushka : who are you? (Bending and covering her body)

She remove her ear buds and realised that the smoke was starting to come in the dressing room making her aware of the seriousness of the situation.

She had no idea there was even a fire going on.

Anushka turn to grab her clothes.

Super hero Veer : Sorry girl, but right now we have to run. I can't let you waste your life like this.

Anushka eyes filled with tears.

There was no time to even think about grabbing even one item of clothing properly so she just got a top to place on her pussy to cover without wearing it.

Stay tuned