🥵Trio Punished : 2🥵

Boy 1 : i've never seen them in these kinda sexy outfits, thanks to Riyaz to get them in this hot outfit. (He said as we walked past him)

Anushka just giggled excitedly as we walked past all the guys who were drooling over us.

It was so fun for us seeing how they were all swooning over us!

Anushka : everyone is watching us only, it's making me feel so excited today.

Avneet : true, but you know na if anyone from college management get to know about this party and our involvement in all this then we all will be gone.

Roshni : yeah, we have to be careful while going back.

Avneet : yeah.

Anushka : let's not think about all this.

Roshni : See, Riyaz and friends coming here.

Riyaz : hello girls, meet them... Raghav and Rohan.

Avneet : hii. (She waved at them)

Anushka shake hand with Raghav. When Raghav eyes stuck in between the cleavage of Avneet.

Roshni hand shake with Rohan.

Raghav : pleasure meeting you girls.

Rohan : but why are you standing here, come on... Let's fire the dance stage.

Avneet feels little hesitated when Rohan immediately grab her from her waist which is bare in the dress.

But she smiled. As she know this is how rich party animals behave.

Riyaz : You all three are looking so sexy.

Anushka : thanks for compliment.

Rohan : true, and she is leaving a whole valley to dive in. (He said pointing her cleavage to tease her)

Roshni (she didn't take it and immediately replied) : that's why you are getting hard enough to dive in.

Girls laughed on him now.

Rohan : smart girl!!

Roshni : thanks.

Riyaz : let's go.

Riyaz had his hand landed on Anushka's waist.

When Rohan grabbed Roshni's waist to bring her to dance floor.

Raghav walked to Avneet and his hand directly mark his presence on Avneet's butts.

But before they could move on stage. Someone called her name from behind.

Stay tuned