🏃 Jogging (Fainnat) - 11🏃

She wrapped her legs on my neck , I was unable to breathe and she came again.

My hands were on her boobs.

She was lying tired and even I lied there her legs were on my abdomen.

My tool is erect, now it is her turn she came to me and whispered baby now let me have drink you now baby.

She kissed me on my lips.

She kissed my bare chest suck my nipples and her by her feet she removed my underwear..

She was so flexible she was doing a deep smooch and rubbing her pussy on my dick.

I told it is impossible to hold.

I want to fuck her now.

She said I am yours darling but let me taste it first and she went down and start licking it like a lollipop, only the top of my dick was in her mouth and she was encircling her tongue.

It was unexplainable experience.

She swallowed the whole dick she was choking but doesn’t want to stop her hands were on her boobs pressing themselves.

I told her stop or I will come, she just stopped.

I laid down on bed straight and she pushed my dick in her pussy and start riding me.

I was enjoying and I pulled her nipple from front.

I told her to give me her boobs and let me swallow them, she agreed and laid on me and I start eating them one by one and pressing both the nipples together and eating them.

I can feel the heating factory on my penis her pussy was burning she start jumping as she already had twice so I think she will not able to make up now.

But she was so much in heat she is ready for cum again, I told her to wait come down.

Now she was on her fours and I penetrating her from her back and I have seen her naked back first time and I am just crushed on her.

I want to die for her every part I hold her boobs from back and start pumping her she was shouting in crying tone.

And I told her I am coming she told me wait she changed her position and taken my dick in her mouth and getting herself fucked.

Her pussy also over flowed and we slept there completely exhausted with no energy left.

The End

One more series is waiting for you even better with new couple.

Please vote all the chapters of this book.