🥵Sexy Trio : 27🥵

Jannat kept stroking it faster, till it shot a stream of cum upwards, across her belly and her boobs.

They shared a kiss passionately one final time before going for tissues.

They came to take a tissue in the another corner.

Faisal : Hey, is that Anushka?

Jannat move her eyes and looked at the direction where Faisal was looking.

Jannat saw with the surprise.

He was standing against the wall, his hands stretched and almost stuck on the wall, while Anushka was on her knees, giving him a handjob.

The random guy, Anushka was intrested in had his eyes closed and Anushka seemed to be going for a blowjob next.

So, Faisal smirked at Jannat.

Faisal : I guess, we made a hurry, I had a better option to release.

Jannat blush harder.

Jannat : better luck next time.

Faisal : oh seriously, I am so happy to hear this I will get more chances with you, then I am sure I will better utilize my time.

Jannat blush again.

When, the random guy push his cock deep in Anuska's mouth and throat.

This continue for a minute, luckily Anushka wasn't naked at all so Jannat was not stopping Faisal to look at them out of jelousy.

Jannat and Faisal giggled at the sight of the random guy shooting his cum by holding his dick away from Anushka, while Anushka was on her knees dodge on his cum.

Now,

Faisal and Jannat walked towards the spot where their backpacks.

Anushka came noticing them she didn't had any idea that Jannat caught her with the random guy.

Jannat took out a handkerchief from her backpack and wiped around her boobs and belly.

The results announced Jannat and Anushka both made it for next round.

Flashback ends.

Back to the room with trio.

Avi : mean you both had fun?

Jannat : yes

Anushka : a lot. (Both of them laughed out loud).

Jannat : now you tell me, what you did with Siddharth, you get most time in us.

Avi feels like she missed a chance.

The TRIO series ends.

But Sidneet will meet again, how and when? It will be coming soon.