🥵Sexy Trio : 13🥵

The Trio is walking in a line to the Exam room, when they saw the same boy again passing by them.

His eyes again moved to Jannat but this time, Avi and Anushka came in between and cover her behind them.

He came from the opposite direction, kept staring at Jannat for a while. The walked away.

That boy passing by them wolf-whistled in a whisper and singing tone, so that the girls couldn't confront him for teasing her.

Anushka : who is this guy now, he is wandering in corridor only, if he again came I am gonna beat him.

Avi : look at your size and look at his biceps only, then think!!

Jannat : I know him. (with a blushing expression)

Avi : who is he?

Jannat : Faisal shaikh, the headboy of this Institute.

Jannat said with a blush hard on his face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jannat said with a blush hard on his face.

Avi : how do you know?

Anushka : yeah, we never saw him.

Jannat : I saw him workout yesterday shirtless, ahh he was looking so so hot.

Avi : hey, were you ogling at him?

Anushka waited for Jannat's response.

Jannat : Yes. Kinda.... (Shyly)

Avi move away.

Avi : let him also watch her then Anu.

Anushka : true.

They kept teasing and walked outside the main room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They kept teasing and walked outside the main room.

The trio did find one other girl outside of the room but she is in short skirt kinda cloth. Meant, she looks like ready to take off her cloth piece.

She is none other than Vaishnavi Rao.

All three were expecting her here.

There is a boy, Abhishek there too in his pyjamas, so hiding herself behind a pillar Jannat stopped here only.

Anushka went to confirm that Abhishek is not part of this exam.

Abhishek : no, I am not participating even Vaishnavi isn't, we just came to check the arrangements. Teachers gave us responsibility.

Anushka : but, mam told me that Vaishnavi is partipant here today?

Vaishnavi : maybe any another vaishnavi is there gonna participate?

Anushka : okay.

Stay tuned