💋Handsome enemy (Fainnat) - 15💋

Within minute I got closer to an orgasm.

He pressed a finger then two into my cunt, as he continued sucking on my clit but his fingers not yet went inside my pussy.

Before that only I was exploding with an intense orgasm.

He lapped up every bit of cream.

Faisal : Uhhmmmmmm, that was so good. Your pussy is pure piece of sweet.

He reached up to touch my face, I hold his hand because I can't afford him to take off my mask.

Faisal : Why don't you take it off? jannat.

I froze. He just called me Jannat , and not Avneet.

Wait, meant I am caught, oh God I feel shiver.

I did not know what to do so I just laid there, not uttering a word.

Faisal reached over and took the mask off.

Faisal : awwhhh my sweet baby girl, did you really think I would not figure it out? Do I look am I dumb?

Jannat : how did you get to know when did you know it was me?

Faisal : i knew all along, Avneet told me everything, being honest she helped us both, from so many days I was asking Avneet from so many days to do something for me. Then I get to know that you want same so we planned this.

Jannat is shocked.

Jannat : meant you came to me only? (Shyly)

Faisal : yeah she told me that you have hots for me and you want to fuck me. So I decided to go along with this game.

Jannat : Are you mad with me?

He did not say any thing.

He just reached over and start kissing me again.

I got it now, he is right, He wasn't angry with me - he wanted me too.

Stay tuned